[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I'm a neckbeard, but I've dated some hot girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

/adv/,

I'm a neckbeard, but I've dated some hot girls. However, they aren't SUPER hot (like pic related.) I'm 6'2 and "good" looking, but not great. How can I get girls like pic related? How do you make the jump from 7's and 8's to 9's and 10's?
>>
>>17425004
money
>>
>>17425018

Is that the only way? You see girls like this with ugo/normal looking guys sometimes (rarely) but sometimes.
>>
Maybe if you stopped rating them on a scale of 1-10 for attractiveness and looked at them for better qualities you might not be so beta.

Everyone knows what a hot bitch looks like. Go beyond that.
>>
>>17425033
Plus the girl in you pic looks like a tranny.
>>
>>17425004
charisma, my friend. fucking charisma.
it brings money and pussy, trust me.
>>
>>17425004
>this thread again
>>
>>17425033

Like what qualities? And don't act like attractiveness doesn't matter in dating. It's practically the BIGGEST issue. You can't just not acknowledge it.
>>
>>17425004
Well, I think it's not really about the looks after all. I had a really hot 18yo girl for the last year, she would let me do anything to her in bed. Guys were obviously envious when I walked holding her hand, their eyes fixed on her humongous tits which were all mine.

Turns out, she's fucked in the head. Seeing spirits and shit.

Go for a good personality over looks. I guess she will end up alone with a kid, tired and spent in her 30s, just like her flock of hens who probably talked her into leaving me.
>>
>>17425043
It does matter. But youre putting them on a pedastal.

Theyre human beings with similar problems to everyone else.
>>
>>17425033
This

>>17425004
Shave your neckbeard and have money. But you're shallow if all you care about is looks.
>>
>>17425043
Attractiveness is important, but I can pretty much guarantee a 9/10 isn't going to make you happier than a 6/10. It may make others envy you, but that's about it.
>>
>>17425033
are you retarded?

literally all he said he wants is better looking girls and you're responding as if he was complaining about having trouble getting any

nah who am i kidding this is 4chan only the most intelligent of human beings visit this glorious website. i'm sure you know OP irl and made this post because you're familiar with his habit of telling 9s and 10s where he thinks they fall on his scale of attractiveness
>>
File: anNYWvV_700b.jpg (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
anNYWvV_700b.jpg
77KB, 700x700px
OP here,

These are the kind of girls I usually date. They look like this. Cute, but not jaw-dropping. So yeah, stop judging me and tell me how to get the hotties!
>>
>>17425004

There isn't really an answer to that question, because each of those "9s and 10s" have their own priorities and preferences. Get to know them a bit, figure out what they're into.

This is gonna sound like some liberal bullshit, but you'll actually get much further just by treating them like an individual and not getting TOO hung up on their beauty. Girls like this KNOW they're beautiful, they've been complimented on it since childhood, they've dealt with jealous bitches and intimidated boys since childhood. So don't be intimidated.
>>
>>17425137
this girl is more desirable than the one you posted in your first postfam
>>
>>17425140

Op here

I actually "dated" lifeguard girl a longgggg time ago when we were kids. Girl in OP pic I've met irl once. They're in different leagues
>>
>>17425150
I'm sure you did op.
>>
>>17425004
Pic related is super hot to you? We must have very different tastes I guess.
>>
>>17425505
Seconded.
>9gag
>b8 post is b8
>>
>>17425622

I don't know how I can prove it without posting something where she could identify me.

It's hilarious, because I've seen another girl I date get posted in you love/you lose threads. And no one ever fucking believes me.
>>
>>17425808
You self described as neckbeard. You think the tranny you posted in OP is hotter than lifeguard girl. You didn't marry lifeguard girl. You are just full of shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.