[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dads coming home from prison from a drug trafficking charge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462807893621.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1462807893621.png
318KB, 496x559px
My dads coming home from prison from a drug trafficking charge. It's been 10 years since I've seen him, being sentenced. I was 8 years old.He didn't allow me and my brothers to visit him in prison. But he's finally coming home. What can I expect?
>>
>>17424520

>He didn't allow you or your brother to visit

Why? Was he ashamed of what he did and afraid he'd make a bad influence on you guys, was he in a state and didn't want to be seen that way, or was he just a jerk?
>>
>>17424778
He didn't want us to see him and look up to someone in prison. He is a nice guy.
>>
>>17424778
We did speak and write lot on the phone.
>>
>>17425082
>He is a nice guy
>He was in prision for drug traffik
choose one
>>
>>17425158

Everyone has their vices, anon. They don't necessarily make us bad people
>>
>>17425158
He's never murdered anyone, has earned a few degrees in prison, and as far as I can remember, never had my brothers and I in any danger, and used his proceeds to feed us. We were never hungry, even while he was in prison. Hes never beat my mom.

So yea maybe he's a piece of shit, but he's my piece of shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>17425257
>So yea maybe he's a piece of shit, but he's my piece of shit. Fuck you.

Well said. But is your mother living with you? Does she still love him?
>>
>>17425257
Meh, trafficking drugs isn't that bad, those useless junkies are going to get their fix someone, someone may as well make some money from it. If you've been talking with him by phone/mail then you should be good to go. Take him fishing or something, hell probably love being outdoors.
>>
>>17425362
>>17425257
Why are you here if you are going to tell people to fuck you?

lol, take your own advice faggot... you want empathy not an answer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.