[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I an asshole? >Rent private apartment with mom >Slumlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468333187918.png (294KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468333187918.png
294KB, 480x640px
Am I an asshole?

>Rent private apartment with mom
>Slumlord landlord
>Had bedbugs at his home, infected our apartment
>Won't pay for extermination
>I know from past experience the onyl way to get rid of bedbugs is extermintation, mom wants to try dumb home remedies
>Looking for a room to rent, without my mom cannot make rent and will be homeless.

I plan to abandon everything I have save for my TV, video games, and computer.

I've had to do this once before years ago.
>>
>>17423855
>with mom

Unless you're fucking her you should move out
>>
>>17423860
My mom is disabled and lives off $700 a month.

It's not enough to rent anything here and I didn't want her homeless, but I really cannot deal with bedbugs and it would take me half a year to save for the extermination.
>>
>>17423855

you could always NOT pay rent. even if its just for a few months to save up for a new place, but yeah the landlord should be exterminating those fuckers
>>
>>17423855
in the ameriland of freedomville, landlord is responsible for bedbug extermination, take/threaten legal action to slumlord first.
>>
>>17423866
Landlord said if we're a day late he's starting the eviction process.

>>17423868
Not in Maryland.
>>
>>17423872
ahem

>Under Maryland law, a landlord is obligated to correct defects and conditions which constitute a serious and substantial threat to the life, health or safety of occupants. If after a reasonable time a landlord refuses or fails to correct such conditions, the tenant has two options: (1) the tenant may bring an action of rent escrow to pay rent into escrow, or (2) the tenant may refuse to pay rent and raise the existence of the asserted conditions as an affirmative defense to an action for rent otherwise due under the lease.
>>
>>17423855
>I know from past experience the onyl way to get rid of bedbugs is extermintation

Bedbug infestation can certainly be reduced via light and moderate heat.
A suggestion is to NOT make your bed--leave the covers pulled down so that sunlight hits your sheets.
Try putting the bedspreads outside hanging on a line in the sun. Bedbugs absolutely abhor this.

How did the landlord bring bedbugs from his home to yours?
Is he sleeping with your Mom?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.