[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend very much - we've been together for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Cooper and Truman.jpg (105KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
Cooper and Truman.jpg
105KB, 1280x693px
I love my girlfriend very much - we've been together for seven years.

Have a female friend who I've known for a few years. She lives about two hours away and we don't see each other often at all. She's mainly my friend, but my girlfriend gets on with her when we're all there. I've always had a crush on her (the reasonable amongst you will admit that that's okay to do), but on the last time myself and my girlfriend met up with her I found when we went out separate ways I missed her so much I had a sick feeling to my stomach like I used to with my girlfriend before we lived together.

Since then I've thought about her every day and although we text a few times a week anyway I've been checking my phone and wondering what she's doing.

I don't notice any loss of desire for my girlfriend, just that my feelings for my friend have overtaken that.

I think I'm in love with her and I'm not sure what to do about it - or even what I want to do about it.

Advice please?
>>
Sound like you're bored in your relationship because you've probably seen everything of your girlfriend you're ever likely to. The new girl seems fresh because you don't know her as well. In time she'd turn out the same and you'd move on.
>>
>>17423851
There may be some truth in that.

My girlfriend and my friend are very similar in terms of personality and I do find that things that I can't get my girlfriend interested in etc. my friend seems really enthusiastic about. I think there will be gaps that work the other way too - but it's hard to convince myself that that means I can just stop thinking about her.
>>
hey op are you jsut trying to convince us that having female friends is a bad thing so we'll feel good about ourselves?

if so thank you
>>
>>17423864
Its true. You just need to accept that bitches ain't that interesting.
>>
>>17423870
No, but if it helps you that's fine. I'm not vastly experienced myself. My girlfriend is my own girlfriend to date. I think that might be part of that problem. I feel like there's something I'm missing because I've not got anything else to go off.

Let me be clear I'm not thinking of cheating. I'm just confused.
>>
Bone this bitch if the attraction doesn't go away marry her.
>>
Toss a coin.
>>
>>17423851
Pretty much this, you are tired of the current model and you are looking to trade for a similar model simply for the 'change of perspective' value. Best to stick with the current thing unless you get really lucky and current girl gives you the green light to swing/cheat with the other girl or allow a threesome.
>>
>>17423895
Are you unhappy with your current girlfriend at all? It might just be a grass is always greener sort of thing, which is normal if you've only ever dated one person.
>>
>>17423953
On that one hand that would be the ultimate solution - and solve all problems - on the other it could make things worst. She wouldn't go for it anyway and I wouldn't ask.
>>
>>17423966
I wouldn't say unhappy, I do love her very much. I'm probably a bit bored is more like it. My friend seems to fill in the gaps in my girlfriend - but I feel this works both ways.

Is the grass always greener?
>>
>>17423988
for a while
>>
>>17423988
So are you angling to fuck her?
>>
>>17423953
>>17423967
>>17423988
Here a plan you can work out later, confront current girl about your feelings, if she feels the same work towards a 'break' in the relationship. A little distance does make the heart grow fonder or some BS. Then, pursue the other girl during said break, if it works out with other girl, great, if it doesn't go back to old girl. Scummy I know, and yes this could lead to losing both girls, but at least your curiosity will be satisfied.
>>
>>17424014
Thanks. I might try to give it another two weeks (which will be a month) since I've seen my friend and if the feelings haven't faded give this serious thought.

I'm 90% sure friend is interested by the way.
>>
>>17423988
>>17423988
Maybe try getting excited about your girlfriend again? It's boring right now because the thrill of romance of whatever doesn't naturally extend seven years down the road. Sometimes you have to put effort into the person you're dating, especially if you're planning on marrying her or something.

I think you realize cheating is wrong/stupid in this situation, so your best bet is work with what you've got.
>>
>>17424026
That's genuinely what I want to do, but the difficulty is that that was the case anyway - my friend makes it even harder.

This is probaly the best advice on offer though, I agree.

Thanks.
>>
>>17424042
Hope everything works out for you man.
>>
>>17424056
Cheers!
>>
>>17423988
Your girlfriend isn't supposed to fill every gap in your life. Thats what the rest of your friends are for. Why don't you just stay content with being friends with this girl and enjoy her platonic company? Its possible to love someone without being "in love" with them. You have no reason to leave your gf.
>>
>>17424091
A female friend that you don't wnt to fuck? WHAT?
>>
>>17424091
That'd be nice, but it's feeling less like an option. As I said two weeks after I saw her and two days after I text her and my stomach hurts for her.
>>
Choose whichever one likes Twin Peaks.
>>
>>17424171
Donna or Maddie!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.