[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been able to do better than this interesting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 680x300px
I haven't been able to do better than this interesting, smart, funny, hardworking and woman I dated two years ago. Every woman I've encountered since her could not compete at all. And there's been multiple. Not even a threesome or having sex with 5 girls in one day has cured me of my oneitis. My job isn't my passion, I live in a garbage town, and I only see my life getting worse.

I started cutting myself and going out of my way to play and emotionally destroy girls and fuck people I know over to feel something, to create some excitement in my life. I need that dopamine rush that being in Her arms gave me. Binge drinking, speeding, taking up a martial art and getting my shit kicked in, traveling, I've tried doing it all to give me that fucking THRILL to take my mind off of Her but it doesn't work.

I want to kill myself. I just want to take my ball and go home. Im tired of this shit. Just fucking exhausted and done. I want to turn my dick off and kill my desire for sex and love. What's a painless option to suicide? Is there a medical procedure men can take to neuter themselves to kill their sex drive so I can live in peace?
>>
>>17423537
What's really gonna bake your noodle later is when she takes you back or find another like her and you remain wholly unsatisfied
>>
>>17423565
Idk bruh I was on cloud 9 whenever I was with her
>>
>>17423537
A painless option to suicide is getting dubs like this
>>
>>17423961
Or instead of failing dubs, you could actually get trips
>>
>>17423961
Wow dude. Fuck you. I hope karma bites you in the ass when you're at your low point
>>
>>17423537
you wont do it faggot
>>
File: 4L_YpeijfES.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YpeijfES.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
You need some philosophy. Right now, you don't actually want to change. You are measuring every experience against that girl. You are trying things in hopes of replacing the girl and the feelings she gave you. You will never be happy doing this, because you cannot replicate the girl.

You can however take experiences for their own value. If you find something even remotely enjoyable, think on it as an independent experience with no relation to the girl.

Take a martial art that is hard. Boxing, Thai Boxing, a good Judo school, a good MMA gym. Go on hard hikes, learn an instrument, learn woodworking. But instead of seeing these as an alternative to the girl, see them in a vacuum. The most important part of this however, is to take pride in everything you do. See yourself as great, your efforts, accomplishments, progress, and failures are all what makeup the main character and hero of your story.

Once you see yourself as the center of your world and the endless possibilities that exist within it, your oneitis will just be another speck of your past that you are using as information to more interesting things in your future.
>>
>>17424031
Karma bit me in the ass by not giving me the dubs THAT I AM NOW GETTIN
>>
>>17424215
wat dubs?
>>
>>17423537
You aren't going to kill yourself dickhead.
>>
>>17424209
I hope you aren't ignoring this because this is actually the only advice you'll need for your given situation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.