[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/, Am I being unreasonable? My best friend refuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Shadow-people.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-people.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Dear /adv/,

Am I being unreasonable? My best friend refuses to unfriend my former bully who stalked, threatened and traumatized me. She didn't know him very well, they were friendly too each other but not that close, and she hasn't seen him in over 5 years. I said she was being a shitty friend. She got really mad at me.

Am I being reasonable?
>>
>>17423509
Unfriend him on facebook?
Yes, you're being unreasonable and making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing. What would change?
>>
>>17423513
it makes me physically sick to see them liking each other's posts and commenting on each other's photos when I'm still in therapy for the things he did to me and the ways he tried to ruin my life
>>
>>17423513
yes on Facebook btw
>>
>>17423517
Block him, you won't see what he does.
Your best friend is not responsible for your mental well being.
>>
>>17423522
>Your best friend is not responsible for your mental well being.
Then what is a true friend according to you?
>>
>>17423509
if she is truly a friend of yours, no you are not being unreasonable however it seems she is not so I would unfriend her
>>
>>17423523
Someone who stays by your side, helps you when you need it and loves you.
You're the only person responsible for your mental health.
>>
>>17423509
bump
>>
>>17423532
A true friend does not associate themselves with someone who stalked, threatened and tried to ruin the life of someone they love.
>>
>>17423536
If you say so.
It's just Facebook friendship. It's not like they have friendship bracelets and they spend their holidays together.
It is something totally irrelevant.
You're making a huge deal out of something absolutely small.
>>
>>17423541
>acelets and they spend their holidays together.
>It is something totally irrelevant.
>You're making a huge deal out of something absolutely small.
If it's something totally irrelevant and so small, why not unfriend someone? She never sees him or talks to him and they haven't seen each other in 5 years since they left school
>>
>>17423547
Why should she do what you want? If she wants to keep him on facebook, it is her fucking business. You don't get to tell people what to do just because you're their friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.