[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>give beggar a dollar >keep coming everyday like a dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sdfs.png (150KB, 666x664px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.png
150KB, 666x664px
>give beggar a dollar
>keep coming everyday like a dog
>stop giving him money but still comes daily
what do to make him fuck off?
>>
>>17423464
you cannot. you'll have to change your route so you do not pass
>>
>>17423464
BECOME the beggar.
>>
File: 369510.jpg (40KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
369510.jpg
40KB, 300x223px
>>17423510
What if he was the beggar all along
>>
>>17423518
o shit
>>
Next time he asks if you have any money just say yes and keep walking.
>>
File: 1400436677263.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400436677263.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>17423630
Stop it with the beta shit.

>>17423464
Tell him to fuck off, if he doesnt bust a knee in his face.
>>
>>17423464
You gave him a dollar, he probably didn't get money elsewhere, so he stays where people give him money.
Would you try and set up a farm where the ground has been salted? no, you grow crops where shit will grow.
The beggar needs to fund his alcohol/drug problem, you helped.
If you really want to help a beggar, give them a coffee or a sandwich, the genuine beggars will be grateful, the addicts will ask for money instead or as well.
>>
My dad bought a cheap tablet from some random guy, and I belive it has a virus. It won't connect to any apps, and always goes to a website called smart drone, should I even bother with it? I looked at a few sites about fixing it, but I honestly don't want to because I'm scared that it'll leek info

What do you guys think
Its a maxwest tablet btw
>>
File: QezOXVj.jpg (157KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QezOXVj.jpg
157KB, 1200x1200px
>>17423712
Shit, didn't mean to post that here, ignore
>>
There's a bum that comes to my liquor store.

Most of the time, he buys his beer, does his little small talk, and goes on with his business.

Then, every once in awhile, he'll come by, asking if I can cover him, and he'll pay me back the next day.

So, I go for it. It's only $1.50, and then I don't see him for 3-4 months, but when I do I make sure he pays me that 1.50 I fronted before I sell him a beer.
>>
tell him you've helped him out a lot, and he needs to stop disrespecting you. then just say no whenever he asks.
he'll eventually stop coming to you when he gets the point

i work downtown and most of the people i walk past everyday are homeless or old folks from the section 8 housing. both ask for money
>>
>>17423464
Superglue a dollar on the ground near where he asks you.
Every time he asks you, keep pointing at that super glued dollar.
>>
OP HERE
I gave him a little push and told him to never come here again he seemed pissed and left
did i do the right thing?
>>
>>17424305
>not forcing him to have sex with you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.