[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, faggots! It's that time again, another autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (215KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 768x1024px
Good morning, faggots! It's that time again, another autistic weeaboo here to tell you about my plans of suicide. But we've heard it all before, so I'll keep it short and sweet. A friend said that I should make a thread on this, so that I might become mildly famous before jumping into the void. I'm going to hang myself in a forest tonight. I thank you all for the laughs. Adios.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 545x365px
Stream it or it didn't happen. Also, nice friends you have
>>
>>17423444
Don't fucking do it. Come on son. That's a cowards way out. Just quit watching so much anime, trim your beard up, lose 20lbs and be the man. I mean hell man there is so much more to life.
>>
>>17423444
Post your life story so we can get you out of your hole damnit! Hanging yourself, fuck dude keep trying to improve your life until you die trying, at least that way you won't regret it
>>
>>17423444
nice uncle
>>
>>17423444
Wanna become famous? Do a livestream
>>
killing yourself is the cowards way out, your only reward will be more pain and suffering in hell.
think about what you are doing to your family, your friends, everyone you know. don't do it man. everythibg is a better option than this.
>>
>>17423444
So you're hanging yourself tonight?
Look at it this way. Now you are basically facing a 100% chance of death.

Which of course means, you could do anything in this world, and would not face the same chance of death in any other situation.

So what is stopping you from just saying "fuck that, I'll do what I want"? If things look this bad now, how could it get any worse?

I don't care what you decide to do. Take the next plane to some random country at the other side of the globe, get drunk, snort coke and find some slutty ckehead and live like a gangster for as long as that lasts.

There is so much to life, and the only meaning it has is what you make.

And if you decide to go for it, fine, but at least do something to help this shit world. Go to syria and pop some ISIS members, I don't know.

Just my thought on this. But one thing is for sure, and that is it's not worth it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.