[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, my gfs pet rabbit's back half was crushed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Long story short, my gfs pet rabbit's back half was crushed (by crushed I mean both legs broken,stomach split open) when the bookshelf I was attempting to fix collapsed and fell upon it.

I did the merciful thing by putting it down, and she is visting her parents until Saturday. How do I let her know? Do I tell her the rabbit escaped the apartment or tell her the truth? Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
It sucks anon, but if you don't tell her straight up it'll likely hang over your head well into the future. Better to just accept the consequences now, and hopefully she'll understand.
>>
I'd tell her the truth. I don't know how she would feel about you telling her how you put it down, but that's all on you.

If she's half reasonable you two will cry together and get over it after 2 weeks.
>>
Lie unless you'll feel guilty.
>>
Just tell her anon. It was an accident. Accidents happen. There always lies the possibility that it could bring you two closer.
>>
>>17422213
>>17422214
>>17422228
Thanks for the replies. I honestly hated the damn thing. It smelled awful, pissed everywhere, and chewed all my Ethernet cables. I just would hate to see her upset over her pet being killed in such a gruesome way. Suppose I will tell her the truth...
>>
OP stomped on his GF's rabbit after it chewed his precious internet cable.
>>
>>17422248
Funny, but despite how I felt about it I wouldn't have harmed it. I agreed to her having the rabbit because I love her, and I feel horrible knowing that I caused it's death, whether it being intentional or not.
>>
>>17422209
"""""""accidentally"""""""
>>
>>17422209
Ask yourself this, how has she handled the closest thing to this before? And how has she handled the biggest fuck up you've made in your relationship?

Those answers should help you come to a conclusion
>>
Get her a new one while she's away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.