[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to stay safe in crowds? >seek emergency exits when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_Nr33B5ef.jpg (171KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Nr33B5ef.jpg
171KB, 640x1136px
Tips to stay safe in crowds?
>seek emergency exits when you enter a room
>scan the crowd
>have multiple escape plans if something happens
Anything else?
Going to the Clinton rally tomorrow and I'm nervous.
>>
By "stay safe in crowds" do you mean "stay safe in the event of some sort of disaster event". If so I've got nothing for you.
>>
>>17421891
>Clinton rally
Degenerate
>>
Conceal carry... nevermind
>>
>>17421891
As this is the advice board, I'm gonna give you some useful advice.
Don't support Hillary, you fucking cunt.
>>
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/

you are welcome
>>
>>17421995
>thinking Trump won't ruin America overnight

Anon, you need to start taking your meds.
>>
>>17422008
>Thinking Hillary won't ruin America before sundown
I don't need meds, famalam.
>>
>>17422008
Fuck off cunt. How exactly is having a criminal like Hilary in power going to help anything? Scared you're going to be building the wall pablo?
>>
>>17422022
First of all, I am an outside observer - EU buddy. Second, who the fuck cares if Hilary did potentially illegal shit? Trump is a fucking madman and he has no idea how to handle a business without declaring bankruptcy - funnily enough, that shit doesn't fly with an entire country on the line.

Trump being elected would be an even bigger mistake than Bush Jr. Like, monumental fuckup level. Potential WW3 level, thats how fucking bad Trump is.

Besides, how can you trust a word out of his mouth? He will say one thing in the morning, and then the complete opposite thing that evening - and you trust him to keep promises? He isn't going to build a wall, he is not going to do jack shit about immigration, he won't kick out refugees or mexicans or anyone at all. He will sit there twiddling his thumbs and offending world leaders until they ban him from their countries. Assuming he doesn't flip his lid and try to nuke someone.

Oh, and he respects Putin. Putin. That's beyond messed up.
>>
>>17422058
I'm an outside observer as well, aus. Might want to check on his business stats re the number of businesses, and the number that have gone bankrupt, and how it happened.

He tells the truth a lot more than hilary does. He says what he actually means, not some PC bullshit.

Hopefully if he gets in it will be the start of the dismantling of our way over pced society.
>>
>>17422067
"I hate women"
"I don't hate women"
- Paraphrased from pretty much any given Trump day, just replace women with any other minority group.

He is the wishy washiest fuck I have ever seen. He is like Charlie Brown with rabies. Mad as fuck and not sure whether he is coming or going.

He doesn't ever "speak the truth", he just blurts out whatever he thinks people want to hear. He is a bullshit artist, which in theory would make him a good politician - if he wasn't batshit crazy and potentially dangerous.
>>
>>17422082
>"I hate women"
>"I don't hate women"
>- Paraphrased from pretty much any given Trump day, just replace women with any other minority group.

Paraphrased extremely poorly.
>>
>>17422058
What is wrong with Putin ?
>>
>>17422106
And yet there are dozens of examples of him saying something and saying the exact opposite THE SAME DAY, racist remarks, sexist remarks, outright hostility to some people, and he even incited a riot. I think the quality of my paraphrasing is the least of your worries.

>>17422107
Except that he is dangerous and has gone so far in the past to force a trade embargo?

That isn't someone you want a presidential candidate to respect or want to emulate.
>>
>>17422130
>And yet there are dozens of examples of him saying something and saying the exact opposite THE SAME DAY, racist remarks, sexist remarks, outright hostility to some people, and he even incited a riot. I think the quality of my paraphrasing is the least of your worries.

He hasn't actually said anything racist. People are asked to point out racist things he has said, but they never can.
>>
>>17422133
No, he is very careful how he phrases stuff, but his entire platform was reduced to the soundbyte of "I am going to build a wall" - which is great and all until you realise that the intent is xenophobic in nature. He wants people to be scared of immigrants (in short, anyone not white, since most white immigrants get a free pass) and thats what he keeps spouting - well disguised racist and bigoted remarks.

Unless you want to dispute the fact that he primarily aims to prevent Syrian immigrants and Mexican immigrants, while Canadians and the British could waltz over whenever the fuck they please and set up a life.
>>
>>17422150
No, he doesn't like illegal immigrants. Noone does. If you actually see what he's said, he has said that immigatnts have helped build America. Building a wall isnt xenophobic at all, he is simply saying that they should be able to control, and know, who is in the country, and what sort of people they are. Noone cares about immigrants that follow the proper channels.
>>
>>17422156
Except if it was a Canadian crossing the border illegally no-one would bat an eye. Either it's xenophobic, or it is retardedly hypocritical. And I honestly don't know which is worse in a potential leader.

"We are going to hold this group of people to a different standard than these other people. But it isn't about race. Even if they are two entirely different ethnicities."
>>
>>17422058
firstly, Hillary is corrupt as fuck, okay, like she doesnt even try to hide it, she's just a whore for whoever or whatever throws money at her.

secondly, you clearly dont know much more about trump than the media will tell you, because out of the 500 plus businesses trump has run, less than 10 ever filed for bankruptcy.

Trump is a human, with original thoughts and obviously cares for his country more than oil money.

And you think Trump is indecisive and changes his position constantly? Hillary's stance on literally anything is whatever is trending on twitter.

Lastly, Trump respects putin because he is firm in his convictions, not completely limp in his actions.

"She will say anything and change nothing"
Barack Obama, in regards to Hillary clinton in 2008
>>
>>17422150
Canadian people going through the immigration process to live in the US is different than 30 mexicans squatting in the back of an unmarked white truck
>>
>>17422173
>Canada has stricter requirements for immigration than the US

If anything people might not be as suspicious if they naturally speak English and are white

A big problem with undocumented immigrants is that they tend to be low-skilled or no-skilled workers who flood an already broken welfare, health, and education system white effecting the work and jobs of unprotected citizens (low-skilled and no-skilled lower class Americans)
>>
Obvious troll, only like 50 people show up to Clinton's rallies.
>>
>>17422360
It's pretty easy to be for open boarders if you've recieved higher education or come from a wealthy family. No one hears about the Chinaman with a PhD in Gender studies coming to America illegally, or the Russian with a degree in History coming illegally, or even the Mexican with his Masters in Sociology.
>>
I asked a question on an advice board and got no advice related to staying safe in crowds.
10/10 guys
>>
>>17422389
>http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/
>>17422389
>>
File: kek.png (581KB, 632x722px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
581KB, 632x722px
>>17421891
>going to Clinton rally
>asking for advice to stay safe in crowds
>implying there will be crowds

wew lad
>>
>>17422173
>Except if it was a Canadian crossing the border illegally no-one would bat an eye

Of course they would. Noone wants people using government services, but not paying tax. Last time I checked, there were also a shittonne more mass murdering drug cartels and meth labs in Mexico than there were in Canada. It's called using logic. This is where liberals run into their first problem.

I also see no problem with disallowing people from Syria etc, the risks are too high importing people from places like that at the moment.
>>
>>17422389
How fucking hard is it? It's the exact same as everyday life, have some situational awareness. If shit starts getting rowdy, move away from that area. It's not rocket surgery.
>>
Be a tolerant peaceful non-pedo worshipping Muslim and everyone will respect and guard you from anyone who might want to hurt you. They might even give a safe space for Muslims.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.