[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in a relationship for about two years now, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 820.png (508KB, 403x718px) Image search: [Google]
820.png
508KB, 403x718px
I've been in a relationship for about two years now, and a majority of that time has been spent living together with my boyfriend.

Textbook start with the adventures and the great sex and all that, followed by it diminishing greatly over time. He has little stamina and will to go out now and the sex is very routine. We've discussed it, "circumstances blah blah" and all that.

Meanwhile I've been a fan of this guy's youtube channel for a while and as of late find myself quite infatuated with him. He made his snapchat public and I've been tempted to introduce myself but that feels inappropriate because I'm afraid to realize what my end goals are of doing that are.

How do I get rid of this infatuation? I don't have the balls or the lack of compassion to try anything else in this situation.
>>
>>17421721
My advice is to dump your man and get some strange. That's what you really want to do, right? Everyone needs to get that out their system before they realize it ain't all it's cracked up to be
>>
>>17421721
>How do I get rid of this infatuation? I don't have the balls or the lack of compassion to try anything else in this situation.
Your infatuation is likely the result of your unresolved relationship issues. Until these issues are resolved, you're going to feel this way about others from time to time and you will probably end up doing something stupid.

>He has little stamina and will to go out now and the sex is very routine. We've discussed it, "circumstances blah blah" and all that.
Is he just making excuses or are the both of you taking steps to fix these issues?
>>
>>17421721

>He has little stamina and will go out for sex and the sex is very routine

I love how you're already trying to rationalize it to make it his fault.

you want to cheat because you're a coward little bitch who can't break it off. and you're also delusional and possibly low-IQ. Stay subhuman.
>>
>>17421721
see boys it doesn't take much for that pussy to start twitching for another dude. look at this clown
>>
>>17421775
I don't want to cheat. Been on the other side of that stick in a really shit situation.

As for circumstances he knows I'm down to fuck really about anywhere and I attempt to initiate a lot. Sex winds up being at 3AM or later without much creativity from either of us.
>>
>>17421801
Bait aside how do I make it stop
>>
>>17421721

Youre looking because you don't feel it anymore. And it's a shiny new thing. You only have 50 50 of it working with new guy like any relationship. Sounds like instead of reconnecting you choose to seek out. Your boyfriend isn't the problem if he's genuinely wants to stay together. It's just you.
>>
he's depressed and you're letting it affect the relationship
>>
Are you actually gonna fucking dump your boyfriend because you have a celebrity crush on crit1kal of all people? Are you trolling? Just, stop and think about that for a second. You could A: Have a frank discussion with your boyfriend about why he feels less drive for sex and what you can do to help him, or B: Dump him because his dick got tired and go chase an internet parody let's player and become one of the probably countless other internet creeps that he pointedly ignores.
>>
>>17421821
No, I'm not, that would be stupid.
I just want to know how to stop being infatuated. That's all.
>>
>>17421721
I can't tell if this is b8 or not.
>>
>>17421812
stop watching his youtube channel, duh. He looks like a fucking clown
>>
>>17421721
how many times have you heard here of a girl that dumps her bf for a new guy and within weeks they are knocking on the ex's door saying it was a horrible mistake. I know it's hard when the blood rushes from your head and heart right to your pussy but stop.
>>
>>17421848
It's a CELEBRITY crush, you and I both know for certain you have no chance here. You'll get over it, just stop thinking it's anything beyond your vagina pinging off like an erratic sonar. Be open about it too, thinking some e-celeb is hot isn't the same as being the edge of cucking your boyfriend with the neighbor, if he's worth your time he shouldn't mind.
>>
>>17421869
Right. I will, then.
>>
>>17421804
>As for circumstances he knows I'm down to fuck really about anywhere and I attempt to initiate a lot. Sex winds up being at 3AM or later without much creativity from either of us.
Does he turn you down or is it not really a priority for either of you?
>>
>>17421890
He turns me down. Our libidos were pretty well matched when we first started going out, we never got anything done because we'd fuck all day, get dinner, come home and start again. It was fantastic. These days it's lots of work and pleasure has taken a backseat. It's nice to get stuff done for a change but I can't remember the last time we spent all night screwing and that's pretty disappointing given the roaring start we had. I'm not sure what slack I can pick up to fix this either. Maybe it's just short-sightedness from being too wrapped up in being rejected to realize I'm fucking up in some monumental way but he hasn't mentioned anything when we've talked about it.
>>
>>17421955
why don't you break up with your bf and go solo for awhile instead of having a fantasy crush. Clear your head and find a man more suitable.
>>
>>17421721
What a dumb slut.

Just more proof that women only want dick and nothing more.
>>
>>17421721
We'll in all honesty. You need to break up with this guy you are with immediately. You have already cheated on him in you're heart. Then peruse you're aspirations from there.
>>
>>17421955

That's just life. Libido's can change over time, hell PEOPLE can change over time.

The real, actual ability to be successful in any long term relationship is being able to accept this and be happy (within reason).

Think about yourself for a moment instead of him. Is it really, truly the reduced frequency of sex that's causing you this anguish? Or is it something that this slowdown in your sex life represents? It could be anything from having second thoughts about staying in a committed relationship to subconscious anxiety about your own virility and desirability. I'm sure that your bf has his reasons too - maybe it's biological, as I noted earlier, or perhaps he's going through something as well (fallen into a rut/routine, etc.)

Unfortunately I probably can't really give you the most complete advice because I can't completely empathize. I've never been the kind of person who NEEDS sex - sure I've sought it out and I definitely enjoy it, but if I don't get it for a while I just deal with it and it doesn't really worry me much. I might stare at women more or get more random boners, but I just jerk off and all is well. Like right now sometimes I have sex with my gf like once every 2 weeks but this past weekend I fucked her 3 times in 3 days - it's just like... not an overriding thought for me. When it happens, it's great. If it doesn't, I'll wait (while still teasing and playing around with my gf to keep the intimacy alive).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.