[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does love grow out of a relationship or must be programmed in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464466530594.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1464466530594.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
Does love grow out of a relationship or must be programmed in? To reiterate, will just hanging and out amd sharing experiences with another person usually grow into love or must one build up to it by doing nice things for each other?

I know answers will vary but what do you think?
>>
>>17421709
Once a girl told me she's in love with me so I was like fuck it, why not give it a go, even though I didn't really love her, but over the time I grew more and more fond of her to the point I thought it was love (can't really say if it was or not). But then she broke up with me and the strange thing is, I was all emotionally fucked up for only 2 weeks, after that it was like it never happened.

Don't know what that means, but yeah, that's all I can say about that.
>>
For me the feelings usually come first, but that's because I'm not somebody who feels a particular need to have a gf or friends or anything like that. For normal people, I could see them getting into a relationship before the feelings come along. It's not really my style, though. I like to keep to myself unless I have a very good reason not to, like if I really enjoy someone's company.
>>
>>17422455
Are you my ex? I feel like that's how he probably handled the situation, because he's autistic like that.

Real love is there and felt by both parties. It's like an electric shock running through both people. Love and relationships are two different things though, you can care about a person and live a fulfilling life with them, but it doesn't mean you're in love with them. It's just settling.

On the other hand, real love is wild and can burn out because you're incompatible in practical ways. I love this thread, grabbing my blanket, going to chill here for a bit.
>>
>>17422550
Well I also had an instance where I was madly in love with this girl and she knew it, but she was such a bitch. She purposely made out with some guy every time she'd see me on some party. That fucking devastated me. But 2 days after i completely forgot about her and just moved on after 3 months of mad infatuation.

Maybe I'm a psychopath or something idk
>>
i think simply being around someone more and more makes you develop a more favorable view of them (mere exposure effect). Ive gone through this, a girl who i wasnt attracted to and thought was kinda weird started hanging around me a lot and long story short i fell in love with her eventually.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.