[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup I'll make this short. Looking to get my girl a gift.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cosmic exploration.jpg (2MB, 3000x2077px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic exploration.jpg
2MB, 3000x2077px
Sup

I'll make this short.

Looking to get my girl a gift. Something related to space coz she loves that stuff. I haven't given myself a budget exactly; I'm shooting for something nice or maybe even a few things and I'll spend up to 70/80 bucks but if its something really great I'll probably be willing to pay more

Any ideas?
Thanks in /adv/ance
>>
>>17421588
Telscope. You're going to have to up the budget though.
>>
Probably not as big of a fan of space as your gf but ive always wanted to get a replica of the Golden Record that was attached to the Voyager Space Probe with all the playable sounds and the diagrams on the back.

Good luck trying to find it if such a thing does exist.
>>
>>17421593
good suggestion... I've considered this however, it does seem like one of those things where i have to either spend more than i can afford or settle for something that isn't too great... in which case i'd consider it a waste of money... Idk maybe if i find one thats really awesome for under 150 bucks. Thanks for the suggestion
>>
Do a guitar/vocal cover of "fly me to the moon" by Frank Sinatra
>>
>>17421588
Take her to a stargazing night or a planetarium show.
>>
>>17421614
astronaut ice cream.
>>
>>17421588
Buy her a star(have a star named after her.) I'm sure you've heard the commercial.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.