[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unhappy in my relationship and would like to leave her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (450KB, 900x1567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 900x1567px
I'm unhappy in my relationship and would like to leave her.

The problem is, I think she's going to react extreme and illogically. I'm afraid she'll start stalking me, as I havd found her outside of my house uninvited before. I'm afraid she'll exploit me by sending my nudes to people I know. I'm afraid of general harassment.

I'm also afraid for her. She's had a life full of mental hardship, and has taken therapy for a while before we met.

We're both young and I don't want to squander everything I have by staying with her.

What do I do?
>>
>>17421497
Forgot to mention that once before I threatened to leave her, I blocked her number, she went to my friend and started to call me through it.

Maybe I'm too much of a pussy. She's really manipulative.
>>
>>17421497
break up with her immediately and cut all contact. change your phone # again if you think it's necessary. tell her that you're done and you need to be alone, and that if she tries to contact you or hang around your house, you will call the police.

if you're worried about her distributing nudes, you can either inoculate people you know by telling them about them beforehand, or you can claim they're photoshopped (a lie, but might work). you can even do this before you break up with her, then tell her that you told everybody already. she may mention them to a couple people you know, but she probably won't bother to try sending them to everybody.

>>17421500
tell your friends you are going to be breaking up with her and you don't want contact. make absolutely sure they know you're serious. be assertive. if they allow you to contact her through them, drop them as a friend and cut contact with them too. sounds extreme, but you have to be ruthless when cutting crazy people out of your life.

if you're worried you will start to get sentimental or that she will manipulate you, then you need to physically write down a list of all the shit she's done to you. every time you think about letting her back in your life, look at it. remind yourself that it will be a repeat of last time, because it will. then remind yourself that if you got sick of it once, you will certainly get sick of it again.

stay strong OP, you can do it.
>>
>>17421522
oh yeah and if she has a key to your place, remember to change your locks. if you talk to your neighbours, let them know she's not supposed to be hanging around your place and to let you know if they see her there. if you're renting, let your landlord know too.
>>
As cold as this sounds: your own life is all you control. If she can't handle a breakup, refer her to a health care professional.

Change your number, and be prudent who gets the new one. If you need a restraining order, get one.
>>
>>17421497
Get ahold of her phone and delete nudes first, then break up. Also change number by the sounds of things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.