[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ /b/ i have a serious problem, and I'm desperate for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1460410403435.jpg (58KB, 490x498px) Image search: [Google]
1460410403435.jpg
58KB, 490x498px
/adv/ /b/ i have a serious problem, and I'm desperate for answers.
I have been knocked up by a famous band guy, while he isn't exactly famous himself, but the band is huge. They play the whole anonymous thing.
Thing is, i just found out he has a gf, and lied about it, also they had a kid a few months ago.. I don't want to tell him because i'm afraid he will get pissed off, and also i dont feel like ruining his life. It's too late to have an abortion.. what the fuck do i do, how do i live with this? And if i do tell him - HOW!
tl;dr: a rocker dude got me pregnant wtf do i do.
>>
if you're being serious you have to tell him.
>>
>>17421395
If actually serious, get that sweet child support money you gronk. If he's that famous, you won't have to work and will be able to spend heaps of time with the kid and give it a good life.
>>
>>17421590
No amount of time or money are going to make up for having a slut mom and absentee dad
>>
Just tell him about your pregnancy, dont tell him you found he has a gf. He can stay with her but you need support money.
But desu se rockers are childish and he probbly won't assume his responsability, so be prepared
>>
>>17421608
It sure will, spedning time with a child is the best thing you can do. Having sex with one dude doesn't make her a slut.
>>
>>17421622
A kid needs a good mom and dad who have a good relationship. No money or time will make up for the damage not having that does. And someone who is a groupie that gets knocked up is not at all mom material.
>>
>>17421395
what band
>>
>>17421650
You're fucking retarded. Start negotiating with the band guy about some money. Almost like blackmail: pay and I'll stay out of your life. Then settle down and find your baby a dad.
>>
>>17422356
Blackmail and step-parents. Sound like a great way to raise a child.
>>
Probably, you should give up the baby for adoption.

You should mention the situation to the rocker guy, I guess.

Are you being a healthy mom? Any reason to believe the baby will have any birth defects or other stuff?

Anyway, have baby, give him/her up for adoption. There are so many people right now wanting to adopt healthy babies.

Don't become a single mom.
>>
>>17422319
yea what band
also, use contraceptives
>>
>>17422367
Better than no blackmail and growing up in poverty with one parent anyways :D

Life is fucked up, get the most out of it with any way possible if you want your kid to survive to not make this bad decision.
>>
File: face.jpg (13KB, 190x260px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
13KB, 190x260px
I don't believe for a minute that the band are famous.
>>
This has to be a troll.

LoL'ing @ your life, regardless. Let the good times roll.
>>
Hahahahah
Single mother piece of trash
Kill yourself
>>
>>17422580
Is this a counter-counter-troll?

4chan is fucking hilarious. I gotta abstain from this site again for my own sanity.
>>
>>17421395
Go to the media
>>
>>17421395
Leave him alone. You don't deserve him. Go put it up for adoption. Leave it at a church. Take it with and go to Canada where they have free health insurance. But don't ruin some happy mans life because of you. It will be the fuck he forever regrets ._.
>>
>>17422741
Haha what? Not op, but he cheated on his Mrs.
>>
>>17422745
So? That's a skeleton in his closet. She has no morale right to rekt this mans life. Especially if he has a girl and another kid. Let some other whore of his tell his wife later. Maybe he will stop. I doubt it, but don't be the one... You would be like one of the worst kinds of people. Imagine how they will think of you for the rest of their lives? You would always be that home wrecker who ruined what MAYBE could have been an alright thing. Just get lost and get over it all.
>>
>>17422764
>She has no morale right to rekt this mans life

Actually, she has every right. He chose to fuck her bareback knowing he was already taken. Now he has to take responsibility for his actions. Haha who gives a shit what they think about you?
>>
>>17421650
You can't have a perfect situation every time. You have to work with what you got. She has to look out for her and hers, which includes this man's unborn child
>>
>>17421608
Still better than growing up with a poor single mother
>>
>>17422898
Abortion is probably the best option for both OP and her child.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.