[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello I need some advice/tips so I decided to bite the bullet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1443764475359.jpg (55KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1443764475359.jpg
55KB, 500x447px
hello I need some advice/tips

so I decided to bite the bullet and try the 3rd time around with my ex

first time we had some issues because we had a hard time trusting each other

second time we were actually talking again, doing things like relationship but not bf/gf. she got mad cut me off because she saw photos of me with other girls

this time around she admitted she hates me going to bars/talking to other girls but would always say its ok. so she wanted to have this thing where we don't do that but we are just talking

is this a bad idea? or is it ok to do so?
>>
how much are you willing to sacrifice for her?
if you're young, you're better off considering other options before you decide to
>never go to a bar or talk to another girl ever again
>>
Three times anon? When are you gonna move on and find some fresh pussy?
>>
>>17421307

problem is I was at first but that it was bad then I said fuck it been going to bars fucking girls behind her back because I think she doing same.

to me its fine because we aren't official but she said otherwise..

I want to be with her again but I think its dumb to cuff me when we aren't even bf/gf
>>
>>17421315

I have been actually.
>>
>>17421249
you are stupid
>>
>>17421318
You owe her nothing, she sounds controlling. Personally I can't stand that but if you don't mind it then you know how it's gonna be
>>
>>17421318
I mean you obviously care about her and don't want to hurt her. which is why you need to let her go. be straight up with her and tell you that you enjoy your freedom and aren't interested in an exclusive relationship. if not, you're just wasting both of your time that could be used iso someone more compatible.
>>
>>17421338
>>17421361

yeah you guys are right

I do want to be with her but damn I feel she will be inconsistant again.

scary thing is I met her mom last week. so I can't tell if she serious I keep thinking she won't
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.