[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my girlfriend that I am a lot cooler than she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (249KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1280x857px
How do I convince my girlfriend that I am a lot cooler than she thinks?

I'm pretty cool and talented.
>>
Magic tricks
>>
>>17421227

Show her this thread, I'm sure itll go over well.
>>
>>17421227
>I'm pretty cool and talented.
i really doubt that
>>
Break the world record of sitting on ice. Boom two birds
>>
File: 1469486131013.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469486131013.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>17421227
The fact that you actually made this thread makes me think otherwise
>>
wear cool clothes and cool sunglasses maybe a cool watch and some cool shoes
>>
play it cool and don't let her know that you have a weak sense of self and need constant validation.

Your actual coolness is equal to your self percieved coolness x how cool she thinks you are divided by 2.

Basically your less cool then you think, and she thinks you're more cool then you actually are.

jks
>>
>>17421227
It is not cool to try to look cool. The essence of cool is casualness. Just be.
>>
have you considered becoming cooler?

OP should look into cool counseling.
>>
>>17422553
Filth
>>
Have you tried vaping?
>>
A man who must say I am the king is no true king
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
Open your 'character profile', click the 'abilities tab' and click on the + sign next to your charisma score.
>>
'Accidentally' let her see your character sheet.
>>
On the real OP,
keep good company that demonstrate character, you are as cool as the friends you keep.

Oh and start a not shitty band.
>>
>>17421227
does she know you vape while you long board?
>>
>>17421227
Thing is, people who feel a need to prove that they're cool, usually aren't at all
>>
>>17421258
this m8's
i love magic tricks
gets me moist every time
>>
Dump her and blame it on something she's insecure about. She'll really think you're cooler than her then.
>>
File: fhritp.jpg (31KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
fhritp.jpg
31KB, 640x452px
there's really only one answer to this anon, because i know you didn't because you wouldn't be asking this question if you did
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.