[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Druggies of /adv/ assemble. I have a surprise drug test this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1318478128235.jpg (82KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
1318478128235.jpg
82KB, 478x361px
Druggies of /adv/ assemble.

I have a surprise drug test this Saturday. Last weekend I smoked weed. I haven't smoked for a long time before that. I smoked one bowl of high potency herb on Friday, and just a few hits on Saturday.

I'm not overweight and I stay pretty active during the day, I also plan on diluting my urine by drinking lots of water all week and the morning of the test. What are the chances I'll pass? I'm really worried because back when I smoked often it took me like 2 weeks to get clean, but I didn't have much warning this time.
>>
>>17421065

Zero. Seriously, zero. They're so sensitive these days that you really have no shot.
>>
>>17421065
Prepare to lose your job or fail your probo
>>
>>17421076
What do you base this off of?

>>17421083
It's for pre-employment, so all I have to lose is a new job. Not the end of the world, but I really want it.
>>
>>17421065
According to my research a "one time use" can be gone within 3-7 days, in which case you might be okay. Of course it depends on a multitude of factors.
>>
Why would you smoke weed if you have any possibility of a drug test. Literally everything else gets out of your system quicker.
>>
>>17421233
Nigga I said it was a surprise I didn't know before.
>>
I dunno dude you might be okay. For most jobs, 50 ng/ml and below is the cutoff to pass so it's not "so sensitive" unless your employer has a threshold of 20 or something. Dilution is an okay route but I think you can fail on technicality or at least have to re-take. Apparently you can consume creatine and B12 supplements to make your watered down peepee look more like actual peepee, but there's so much suspect information out there it's hard to know what to believe. Consider buying an at-home test or two to see where you're sitting at. Remember to not test your first void of the day and test mid-stream. Is this job important enough for you to consider substitution or artificial urine?
>>
>>17421477
Thanks for the reply, I reached about the same conclusion. My plan was to take an at home test before heading there, if I'm still testing positive I might just try to reschedule to later in the week. I think they'd understand if something came up. It's weird because the company requesting it is just a recruiter for the actual company I'm applying to, so I think they have a vested interest in getting me hired and might be more understanding if I bide my time or have to retest. I've never done artificial urine, I'm worried about walking in with a bag strapped to my leg or some shit that I'll get found out. It's my first career type employment, not just a regular job like I've had in the past so kinda important to me.
>>
>>17421552
I got tested by my (prior) recruiter too, except they were ghetto and had me pee in a cup in their bathroom. FWIW I'm a very infrequent user (maybe 1-2x a month), last smoked three weeks before, and am sedentary/overweight, but I passed with flying colors.

It's worth seeing about getting it delayed, but honestly if I had a guy bailing on a test last minute due to something "coming up" I'd assume he's putting it off due to fears of failing. Just do a lot of research and take every precaution you can. Subbing/artificial should be a last resort, and I don't think you'll get there.

This might be a "no shit" question but are you sure THC is unallowed? I live in a state where med and rec are legal and some employers (like my recruiter) care, but others explicitly say they do NOT test for THC.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.