[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips on lasting longer? I did a lot of foreplay but when I inserted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: c3p_hoe.jpg (127KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
c3p_hoe.jpg
127KB, 642x480px
Tips on lasting longer? I did a lot of foreplay but when I inserted my dick, I came within a min. This happened twice last weekend.
>>
>>17421012
Fap one or two hours before sex.
Relax, control your breath.
Star - Stop
>>
>>17421012
kegel exercises
>>
Go to Adam and eve, their website has things to help the male last. There's this one coin looking thing that doesn't numb feeling, but improves muscle control.
>>
>>17421088
This

>>17421105
Not this. I can start and stop the urine flow 20x in a single pee. It doesn't help one bit.

Me? I got a fleshlight and started using it daily to train myself to last longer. Made a rule to not jerk it at all unless im going at the fleshlight.
>>
>>17421128
>Made a rule to not jerk it at all unless im going at the fleshlight.

why? if you jerk off more, you decrease your sensitivity. edge a lot beforehand.
>>
Use a condom, or get a blowjob first.
>>
>>17421145
Not my experience. I trained myself that my hand was "normal" so when i was in a girl between the warmpth, the wetness, and the softness, let alone the moaning and all that made it like a hundred times harder to not blow. Jerking it i would regularly last 30+ minutes. Inside? I would have to stop anywhere from 3-10 thrusts.
>>
>>17421149
This
>>
>>17421128
>>17421145
>>17421157
Which fleshlight and how close to real pussy is it
>>
>>17421336
Op here

I too want to know
>>
Tell the girl she's just so fucking hot that you can't help it
>>
>>17421336
I use the s.t.u.
Closer than anything your hand can provide.
>>
Cum fast, eat pussy until hard again, repeat 10x.

Works every time.

Although in my personal experience, after you cum 2-4 times you should be able to fuck for hours without cumming again. Hope this helps OP!
>>
>>17422797
how close is it to real puss
>>
Cardio, sit ups and squats. Basically lower your heart rate and strengthen your core.

Oh, and think about dead holocaust babies when you're going at it.
>>
>>17422863
Things to practise

>when fapping focus on breathing and controlling your flow of "pleasure"

>when fucking think of anything that'll put you off

>dead babies
>ya moms ass
>immigrant refugee crisis
>>
>>17421012
Think about quantum physics and its practical possibilities
Helps me every time and only gets me harder
>>
>>17421534
The only good thing to come out of /jp/.
The Onahole general pastebin
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
>>17423190
Popsci faggot detected

Jk man

>>17422863
I already do cross country running
>>
Can I get the same advice for a woman though?
I swear all I'm capable of is rapid fire shitty half second "orgasms". Yeah I'm usually good to go again in under a minute, but I'd kill just to have one decent orgasm that isn't instantaneous, one I can actually build up to.

My clit is oversensitive into hyperdrive where the slightest touch = instant shitty "orgasm" but the rest of my pussy feels nothing. Literally nothing. You might as well be touching my arm. Penetration is painful too, never hasn't been. Not like eye watering pain or anything, just major discomfort. So really this is all I have for (enjoyable) sexy time on my end.
>>
>>17423209
so what is the venus real soft really basically identical?
>>
>>17421012
I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS WHY CANT THEY JUST FUCKING LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.