[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of 4 years >both 22 years old >love her, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>gf of 4 years
>both 22 years old
>love her, she's loyal and all

But have you guys ever felt an urge to fucking punch your girl right in the middle of the face?

I have to literally leave the room that she is in for it to go away

I found most woman annoying as fuck, but I can save the trouble ignoring them as soon as its starts iritating

But with gf, I cant do that, which leads me to this point

Jealousy, woman things, some bad aspects of her personality, triggers me so bad
>>
>>17420918
You shouldn't be getting so mad at your girlfriend that you always want to execute her via punch through the head. Perhaps you should reconsider your relationship with her.
>>
>>17420918
You have issues
>>
Really? Just me?
>>
No OP you are not alone in this, especially since my GF gets really angry sometimes and physically pushes me, it takes nearly every fiber of my being not to just deck her in the fucking mouth.
>>
>>17420918
Here's your issue, OP. You're assuming that every girl is like this and that there is something wrong with you rather than something wrong with your girlfriend.
I suggest finding a girl who has mostly brothers.

Also
>love her, she's loyal and all
Your one requirement for liking a girl is that she doesn't fuck around? Get some standards, whew.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.