[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make myself over, but I don't know where the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467615625113.jpg (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467615625113.jpg
2MB, 1000x1500px
I want to make myself over, but I don't know where the fuck to start. I have 20-25 pounds more to lose, my outfits and my behaviours suck, my confidence is low and I masturbate at least once every day.

Should I lose weight first and then my glasses, my hairstyle or should I do my hair and my glasses first then lose the weight? I'm also afraid that my face is 4/10. I have a huge nose and forehead, unsymmetrical eyebrows and kinda weak chin. Help me, /adv/.
>>
hopeless self bump because I'm miserable and need help but got nobody to take advice because had a fight with my best friends
>>
Your outfits suck because you don't know how to dress. Transition time sucks, yes, but that's what second hand stores are for.

Go for what will give you the biggest bang for your buck: pray. No, I'm serious, get outside of yourself and find something more powerful than you are. It'll make you feel a little less sad, which changes your perspective on everything.
>>
You could gain weight and still find someone desperate enough to suck you off. Your insecurity is probably a bigger problem than your appearance.
>>
>>17420983
Been hanging kinda lot on /fa/ and got some basic info about fits, no-nos and some tips. Also created an Inspo folder on my desktop and been collecting few images. I doubt I'm going to be able to afford things I want but I'll see. However, I cannot fix my ugly as fuck face and genes. My teeth are also fucked up and I have gynecomastia, I forgot to include those in the thread.

>>17420986
Yeah but how? I'm walking around with my gynocomastia'd boobs, with baggy shirts to cover them (They stick out when I wear something that fits nicely)
>>
>>17421003
What the fuck do you mean "how?" Do you think perfection is a requirement for confidence? Own your flaws,but don't be ashamed.
>>
>>17421014
I mean, how can I overcome my flaws? I have more flaws than my pros, dude. It makes me feel fucking hopeless.
>>
Find something to motivate you. When you have a reason to change that goes beyond yourself you will have the drive you need. Become the change you wanna be, man. I hope shit gets better for you. Also, don't worry about being ugly man. You can fix ugly.
>>
>>17421053
Thanks for your wishes dude. I lost so much weight since last summer but it then stopped because of my school stress (since april). Will hit the gym again and I'll see.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.