[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to stop being a tranny? And I really mean MAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
416KB, 500x281px
Is there any way to stop being a tranny? And I really mean MAKE IT STOP instead of just suppressing it and pretending I don't want to kill myself while patiently waiting for death for the next 60-70 years.
>>
What does it feel like to be a tranny?
>>
>>17420810

do what most women and men do
>identify as whatever they want
>but just accept their bodies for what they are.

tranny's have this sense of entitlement where they think they deserve to be beautiful 'passing' women. but most women dont even 'pass'.

a lot of people dont even subjectively like what they wear, but they dress to what they can pull off.

id love to be an alpha muscle macho man who wears flannel all day.

but im a 5'6" qt3.14 twink fuccboi so i work out to best suit that existing body type instead of trying to fit a six foot tall roider into my small frame.

be you, do what looks good. what matters is that you get the kind of partner you want, yeah, whats it matter what you look like as long as its attractive in some sense?
>>
>>17420819
Wearing your own gender's clothes feels gross and fake and you feel like you're lying to everyone.

>>17420839
I'm not attractive to anyone the way I am. Not being able to go through sex also doesn't make me a hit with the men.

My preferred fashion also includes not having breasts, so having them cut off will have to happen.
>>
>>17420884

>im not attractive to anyone the way i am

yes, but getting a surgery might not change that at all. consider getting the best kind of body you can with the framework you currently have, if you dont want to be trans.

>not being able to go through sex also doesnt make me a hit with the men

im confused, are you into men? in which case why cant you have sex with them?

>my preferred fashion also includes not having breast

right, but i said dont worry about what you WANT but what would objectively make you look better.

id rather be a hot big manly muscle stud, but i have to settle for being a perpetualy sixteen year old twink. so i do the best with it by doing what looks good for twinks: nice butts, lean bodies.
>>
>>17420810
Do you own a gun, or know how to tie a noose? If not, there are videos on YouTube that will show you how.
>>
>>17420810
Perhaps. No one is brave enough to study it in depth, because everyone is afraid of what the answer might be.

But if there is a way, then it must somehow involve making peace with your birth sex and accepting it as part of who you are. This may or may not be the only step, but it must be a part of the process, since not doing so would clearly be unlivable.

There are a lot of people who have a very, very great deal invested in the assertion that this peacemaking process isn't actually possible, or that is it is possible, that it is an "inauthentic" way of living. These people will discourage you from even trying. I do not think you will ever be satisfied if you listen to these people. They mean well, but ultimately their arguments are more about them than about you.

On the other hand, there are people with just as much invested in the idea that not only is it possible, it's the only way to live that doesn't wind up driving a person nuts. These people will exhort you to keep trying, perhaps even to extents that might be deemed cruel. You must avoid these people just as much as the previous group. They, too, mean well, but yet again, their arguments are more about them than about you
And me? I'm afraid I can't help you more than this. I don't know if I ever had to make peace with my birth sex: if I did, then it must have happened when I was very, very young. Too young to remember. That doesn't make it impossible: it's kind of shocking just how many major choices we have to make before we're even old enough to remember making them. Some are even made before we can verbalize them. Perhaps this is one. Or perhaps it isn't.

I'm sorry. No matter how much both sides claim otherwise, you are venturing into mostly uncharted territory. There's a lot that you'll have to explore for yourself, without a whole lot of reliable guidance.

But I think you can make it. You are stronger than you know.
>>
>>17420904
I'm physically female, and I don't understand what you mean. Wearing the kind of clothes I'd like and being physically female are mutually exclusive.

Women's good looks are mostly genetic and I hit the jackpot with a hourglass figure and it's still disgusting to me. I'd rather be a perpetually 16-year-old twink.

How do I go about finding a man who is capable of loving me without putting his dick in me?
>>
>>17421059
>hourglass figure
>not attractive to anyone

Calling bullshit on one or the other.
>>
>>17420810
I'd assume CBT and drugs would be the first step. Is there any research on treating Gender Identity Disorder without a sex change? I would look into it.
>>
>>17421127
The last time I searched, the only "successful" case I found was a man who would not have legally qualified for the GID diagnosis in the first place by my judgement.

Considering that I'm not a mildly mentally disabled amab autogynephile, I'm not sure what good it'd do to me, even if I got my hands on this drug.
>>
>>17421127
Where would I get that drug, anyway?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17421468
Not an option.
>>
>>17421404
>that drug
Not sure what you mean by "that drug" but if there actually is a treatment plan for people with GID and we aren't too cucked to treat it you could just go to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17421704
The psychiatric system I am currently in is in support of me transitioning.

Conversion therapy is illegal in my country and altogether I just want for the pain to stop.
>>
>>17421769
>The psychiatric system I am currently in is in support of me transitioning.

That's a shame, but honestly do what ever you want. It's really up to you at the end of the day. Best of luck my friend.
>>
>>17421685
It's always an option. And the best one in this case.
>>
>>17421879
I just want to be loved, man.
>>
Explain the situation to your doctor and see if he can prescribe u some anti psychotic meds. Don't surround yourself with liberal friends they're just enablers. Good luck bro never give up hope. Everything gets better with time.
>>
>>17421972
Then just be what you were born as. The only thing wrong with you is your brain, not your body. Think about it logically. Would you tell someone with anorexia to keep losing weight because they are fat? No, and it's exactly the same mental health issue (body diaphoria) that trannys suffer from.
>>
>>17422638
Antipsychotics are not generally effective in the treatment of gender dysphoria. Sometimes psychosis eg schizophrenia can cause gender dysphoria as a symptom, in which case they can be; this is not the case for the majority of trans people, and likely not the case for the OP.

I'd write more, but I'm on my phone. Just posting because if I see one more person bring up the fucking pimozide paper I might scream.

Believe me, I wish that weren't the case; I'd love to give the OP some positive advice. As it is, all I can do is say, with complete sincerity, I'm sorry you got dealt this hand and best of luck to you.
>>
>>17422644
The problem is, the human brain is the most complex computer in the known universe. The human body is a meat puppet. One is easier to alter than the other.
>>
>>17422638
>"liberal friends are just enablers"
>"take antipsychotics even though you aren't psychotic and those won't help in any way"
>>
>>17423233
Have you seen how that works out? What's the percentage of trannys that neck themselves compared to the normal population? Just because something is easy doesn't mean you should do it.
>>
>>17421059
So you are ftm who is attracted to guys but doesn't want their dick in you?
>>
>>17423269
Yes. Or I suppose so, I like men's presence and the warmth and closure if I feel safe from sex, and I feel absolutely nothing of the sort towards women.
>>
>>17423301
Maybe your trans and asexual. Maybe you should look for a best bro instead of a bf who doesn't want sex unless you just don't want penetrative sex
>>
>>17423540
I fucking hate being penetrated unless it's someone I don't feel emasculated getting penetrated by.

Takes a great man to fuck me without insult, that is.

Still no luck in love tho.
>>
File: 1413727023.jpg (22KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1413727023.jpg
22KB, 500x306px
seek professional help

psychology is not some made up shitfest, they can actually cure your mental illness

stop seeking help on social media
>>
>>17424928
I think I'll just go through with it and then kill myself. I don't want a girl name on my gravestone.
>>
>>17425483
Or you could ignore shitposts and focus your attention on the actual advice in this thread
>>
>>17425567
It's all sound advice, but it really doesn't matter anymore. I'll just kill myself once I'm through.
>>
>>17425593
Or, since you're the alcoholic from the other thread, you can acknowledge that you're drunk and depressed, and that good decisions never result from that combination. Go to bed and call your therapist in the morning.
>>
>>17425593
Pretty good idea tbqh. Try to overdose on cocaine or heroin, go out in a faggoty blaze of glory.
>>
ftm during transition here, yes I wish I could've been cured because even on hrt it's still suffering. but honestly, I don't think it is possible, I trust the doctors who diagnosed me (the procedure takes months in my country too), and it is true I feel better about myself now, began to have social life etc. even if hormones didn't fix all my problems
Maybe you could get rid of those feelings though, who knows? Go to a therapist, some good sexologist, and stay true to your feelings when talking to them even if they make you uncomfortable
Just be urself
But remember hormones ain't gonna take away your hourglass figure and make you into an attractive man. Mine was boyish to begin with so now I look like a twink alright, but some people still see a woman in me despite masculine voice and clothes and I still can't grow a beard even after 2 years of hrt

It's gonna be hard either way but no matter what you do just try to make the best out of what you got in life
>>
>>17421059
>Wearing the kind of clothes I'd like and being physically female are mutually exclusive.
Are you sure? Just about all male styles, from workwear to preppy to suits, can be adapted to a woman's body and be pretty much socially accepted. You could even wear a kilt, nobody would beat an eye.
Think about if you were a guy going around in a flowery dress instead!

If you want to be a twink, you'll have to lose a lot of weight. The curves will reduce themselves - not disappear, but reduce

And no, you won't find many asexual men. Try maybe between the male trans, there might be someone living your same issues.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.