[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent I guess. If you wanna give me advice, go for it; but I dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469079051515.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1469079051515.gif
2MB, 320x181px
Vent I guess. If you wanna give me advice, go for it; but I dont expect this to be resolved.
I put about 70-80% of the effort in my relationship between the both of us. She spends all day talking to her discord group, playing vidya all day while I'm out working.
I come home and try to put the moves on her to lessen the stress of working a 65 hour week. She always responds with "I'm tired".
I get thats fine n all for a few days. But this goes on for months. I end up causually mentioning that I'm gonna go masterbait in the bathroom, to maybe get her attention. No shits were given.
Am I that bad in bed? Shes not asexual or anything, we used to fuck all the time. I dont get why'd she be tired. Atop of that she stays up randomly to like 4am playing Rust or Overwatch. Then when I get home she's dead asleep. I love her to death but god damn is she an annoying neet.

But then on that she tries to play victim when I get upset and try to talk to her about this. Then if I tell her that, she gets upset and says she doesn't play victim.

I think I spoiler her too much sometimes as well.
I buy her fast food, games and other things cause i cant resist that face she makes.
The fuck is wrong with me. I think I conditioned her to be like this. And no, she doesn't work.

Fuuuucck man.
>>
>>17420796

i wouldnt say you conditioned her. she was already like this you just enabled it.

you may not be bad in bed, you might be.

but consider this: does putting the moves on her involve talking? when people actually bring up sex, turned off, instant. dont like it. why? kills the chase.

i like when a guy slowly works his way to sex over the courseo f an hour or two. i get that can be exhausting but i like it.

tht being said, sounds to me like the spark in the relationship is gone, and shes very content living in her digital world.

try to fix it til you realize you cant, the nget out.

i cant get a guy to take me out for fuckin sushi but this bitch gets to be a neet.
>>
File: 1468470046453.gif (266KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468470046453.gif
266KB, 241x238px
>>17420821
Shit.

This makes way too much sense.

And yeah, I guess by moves I do mean talking. We've been together for 7 years so I just assume asking her "Wanna have sex?" worked. But it never does. I think I gotta be domineering and a little forceful. But she's the kinda person that gets a bit "bitchy" when I do that. Like imagine your mom yelling at you for tracking mud into the house. Same general momentum as that. Fuck.
I'll still try to fix it. But god damn if I'm not frustrated by this situation.

I think I might try to be the man I was years ago and work on winning her over with my original charm. Whatever that was.
I guess being a husband isn't good enough sometimes.
>>
>>17420846

she should be more grateful, but she doesn't see what you guys have as a trade off. shes living in the moment and just thinks of this as the natural order. as opposed to 'well he pays the bills so i gotta put out'. and to be honest, you probably dont want her having that mindset (though her current one isn't helping).

what you gotta do is make a date night, even a home one. order out, watch a movie, and then start by rubbing her. the easiest way to turn someone on is to rub their supposedly non sexual parts and work your way around. half way through the movie she will at least let you fuck her. if she doesnt at that point then yeah the relationships way toooo dysfunctional... not that its not now.
>>
Ok OP, let's review this again
>gf doesn't work
>plays vidya all day
>you work 65h a week
>presumably paying her rent
>doesn't even have sex with you

Are you serious? Like, for real?
Why the hell are you in this relationship?
>>
Well if I were you I'd just tell her everything you wrote here. In detail. With examples. And I'd add that if she doesn't change I'd eventually dump her. No arguing, no yelling, just calmly explaining how I feel. And I won't bring it up again if she doesn't say anything.

Then, one month from now if nothing is change I'd dump her. If she seems to be at least trying I'd tell her that I'm very happy about it and give her "feedback".

I get that you love her and all that, but if everything continues as it is your love for her will disappear eventually. And you'll be left with an annoying neet as a partner and a ton of regrets. But you can't change her yourself. You can only make it clear that you want her to change. If that doesn't do anything all that's left is leaving her.
>>
>>17420796

You have encouraged and enabled this behaviour by making it acceptable for her to stay at home doing nothing while you bust your ass.
>>
She's just a piece of shit who has no qualms sucking the life out of you so that she doesn't have to put any effort into living. She doesn't give a fuck about you, the sex in the beginning was only to draw you in. You're probably not bad in bed, she just views sex as a tool to get what she wants, rather than an opportunity for recreation or bonding like you do. In the same way you put a saw down when you're done sawing, she puts away her "libido" when she's gotten herself into th position she wants.
>>
My brother's girlfriend was this exact same way. She was cheating on him, blamed him because "he was always working and couldn't spend time with her". I dealt with this too, I had an bf (now ex) who started staying over way too much, playing mmorpgs all day, blaming me for his health issues (not sure how). He was cheating on me when I was at work, bringing chicks to bang on my bed. I looked into my legal options, kicked him out, got a new bed and never looked back.

Kick her out and don't look back.
>>
I'm sure someone is coming over to fuck her.
>>
>>17420796
Older anon here. Married and divorved. Did the same thing (this was before 4chan). Get this bitch out of your life right now, anon. You may love her and feel about her a certain way, but it's obvious she does not and she's not going to meet you even half way on changing.

End this as fast and as clean as you can. Do not look back. Focus on yourself for a year and stay the fuck away from relationships for an equal amount of time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.