[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual question: is a 6" (barely above that) penis big enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg (14KB, 494x344px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg
14KB, 494x344px
Sexual question: is a 6" (barely above that) penis big enough for a girl to gag on?

Was discussing kinks and sex with my girlfriend (we havent had sex yet, we've been together just a few weeks) and she told me she likes it rough, and she would like to feel it at the back of her throat, and she wanta to gag. Basically she likes em big (what girl doesnt though)

Im wondering if i have the right tool for the job. 6" is average and i dont think this is an "average loving" kind of girl. Ive been with girls that dont give a shit and she's not looking to be that way.

/adv/, am i in trouble? I like this girl. A lot. And i dont want to have bad sex. She assumes i have a monster cock because of my height. (I'm 6'3")
>>
>>17420536
This is fucking hilarious as shit
>>
Take a ruler and measure out 6 inches. Try to fit it all in your mouth. You'll gag, trust me.
>>
>6"
That sucks dude. Not only are you small, but your height will make you look even smaller.
>>
>>17420536
Boyfriend is slightly over 6" and I pretty much choke when he tries to fuck my mouth.
>>
>>17420536

It is.

If she's a hyper-active size queen, perhaps she's developed some tolerance and won't gag, but if that's the case - I have no idea, I don't have enough experience - then size wouldn't matter anyway. If, as I presume, she merely wants to feel it in her throat, then 6'' is more than enough. Just stick a finger in your own and see how far it goes.
>>
On what do you base the assumtion that she is a size queen? She probably just said she wants to feel you against her throat to make you horny and to show her willingness to dt. Also, 6" is enough to gag on
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.