[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys here’s the deal, I’m at my wits end. My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2774.jpg (134KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
134KB, 640x1136px
Okay guys here’s the deal, I’m at my wits end. My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago (June 23rd to be exact) after being together for 3 years, all her excuses were inconsistent and vague, at one point it was “I’m not happy in a relationship” or “I can’t do this anymore” then it became “I feel like I do what I want right now” and then it was “yeah it was nice when we were together but I’m happiest when we’re friends/it’s too complicated in a relationship”.

This baffled me, it’s like newspeak from 1984 I can’t make sense of it! We were so happy together and we just made sense, she was my soulmate and even days before she did it she was telling me how much she loved me!

It was during a very stressful time for both of us (exams, she’s moving house, her parents are divorcing), due to such stress (it really set in around May) we occasionally snapped at each other but we always made it up to each other and promised we’d be okay when the exam period finished (it was intense and caused a few other couples to split simply due to how bad it was!)
>>
Naturally,I begged her and begged her, trying to logically convince her, promising that whatever aspect of the relationship made her unhappy would be gotten rid of and replaced with new and better things but she was having none of it and was as stubborn as hell. After 3 weeks of begging on and off (as well as casually talking to her, she believed we were “friends” now, I resorted to the "30 day no contact rule, which supposedly will make her miss me so I’ve heard, I caved in after 2 weeks of not talking, 2 days ago I just said through text “oh the little Pixar short film before finding dory was cute, you’d love it” (she loves Disney films and we always watched them together) she responded positively and asked whether I was okay or not, acknowledging that we hadn’t talked for 2 weeks, it then became nice small talk until I asked whether she was okay or wanted to talk about anything, she said;

“not specifically, nice talking to u in general though, like i understand that u wanted some space and that’s 100% fine and if u still want that that’s okay,but i have missed your friendship, you get me?”

That was 2 days ago and I still haven’t replied, what the hell do I do? carry on with no-contact? I’ve heard from other internet relationship coaches that no contact is actually a bad idea! Please help!
>>
>>17420491
>>17420493

What do you want out of this situation?
>>
>>17420503
This, do you wanna get back together with her?
>>
no contact bro. she found someone else. she is playing you like a fiddle. you will remember this moment in the future and cringe at how pathetic you are. that's ok tho, that's how we grow
>>
>>17420505
Absolutely more than anything mate
>>
>>17420520
In my opinion, its been game over since the moment you begged for her not to leave you.

I say leave grab something to bite down on for that emotional pain and start setting your mind onto other things. I personally think once this kind of thing happens its unsalvageable. Continue with the no contact.

If she begs for you back, ask yourself what's the right thing to do and do it. We'll never be able to tell you what the right thing is to do.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17420520
Everyone views it differently, some say relationships can't be salvaged after a breakup, others say they can, honestly it's up to you though. The advice on here you'll get will just be suggestions or so, but it's up to you to decide, you know her better than any of us, you know the situation better than any of us
>>
>>17420491
You can't "make" anyone love you. Loving someone isn't something that can be reasoned.
I don't even want to argue with you. You make me so tired, OP. You need to move the fuck on.
>>
>>17420491
doesn't sound vague to me. sounds like she was trying to get it through your thick skull she was done without being a total bitch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.