[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-girlfriend told me that she contracted an incurable and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
My ex-girlfriend told me that she contracted an incurable and easily spreadable STD after we broke up.
She's been having a lot of casual sex with a lot of different dudes, some I know personally.
She's keeping her illness hidden.
Am I morally obligated to warn these guys, since I know? Or is this none of my business?
>>
>>17420359
Okay first off, get yourself checked. That sounds like a glaring hint from her that you might want to get checked.

Second off, why the fuck are you friends with an ex? More to the point, an ex that's going around fucking people you know?

Third off, why the fuck are you still in contact with this girl? I realize I said this before. But it's such a big one, it needed repeated twice.
>>
>>17420359

if you know them and are friends with them, yes, why wouldnt you be? or rather, why wouldnt you want to tell them?
>>
>>17420372
Got checked, I'm 100% clean
She and I aren't friends per say, just on speaking terms.
She and I are in similar circles, so it's hard not to see each other.
>>17420375
The guys aren't really "friends", just people I know the names and faces of. People I've spoken to maybe once or twice.
>>
>>17420426

think about what you would want from them in this particular situation.

but id totally tell them.
>>
>>17420426
It's on her, and if you tell them she said that she might have given them an STD she might have legal recurse against you.
It's a bit paranoid thinking, but if you say anything, don't go further than 'a little bird told me you should get checked for this particular shit'.
>>
File: 1463665792145.jpg (21KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1463665792145.jpg
21KB, 600x339px
>>17420359
>mfw normies spreading le AIDS amongst each other and dropping dead
>>
>>17420468
Well, in certain areas if you knowingly spread an STD/dont inform your partner you can most definitely get sued. Problem is trying to prove it.
However, that also works in OP's favor, if he tells people about her talk with him, even if she tries to sue him for slander or whatever what's her proof, where's her evidence? He-said She-said? Judges get real bored with that kind of shit on stuff that unimportant.
And again, if she does live in one of those places where she can get slammed for not informing her sexual partners she'd be less likely to take legal action, less she compromise herself with her own wrongdoings.
Either way it's a risk, but I honestly doubt she'd go as far as taking legal action if OP started telling people about it. She may be pissed, but I doubt it'd go any further.
>>
>>17420499
it's herpes you retard, aids ain't that easy to spread unless you're taking it in the ass every day
>>
>>17420468
Definitely scared of legal shit.
But she's already given it to one guy.
>>17420514
That's a good point.
>>
File: 1464823430678.png (159KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
1464823430678.png
159KB, 289x289px
>>17420526
Ah well, it's still something.
>>
>>17420526
OP here,
Lol. How'd you know it was herpes?
>>
>>17420582
Wait, what the fuck it's herpes? Dude you realize literally more than half the population has it anyways. Its hardly even shameful anymore, you can get herps from basically anything that touches your mouth.
>>
>>17420582
Cuz it's pretty much the only incurable and easily spreadable std?
>>
>>17420607
it could be genital herpes which is way worse.
>>
>>17420652
1 in 6 people have genital herps man. Its still not rare at all and lots of people have it. They may not even know if they never show symptoms either man. I mean don't get me wrong, it's not ok to knowingly spread an STD to anyone no matter how mild or prevalent it is but I'm saying is OP is likely not going to be saving hardly anyone since the dudes he talks to are likely to already have it.

And really the only difference between genital herps and oral is the placement on the body and the stigma carried because one means you had sex and the other could have been contracted through "innocent" actions.
>>
>>17420666
they're two different viruses, but yeah, you can get oral herpes on your genitals and genital herpes in your mouth.
>>
I tested neg for herpes, but I'm pos I still have it.

But, hey whatever man. A negative test result is a negative test result. I'm still not using condoms.
>>
>>17420672
Yeah but they don't really have all that much difference in symptoms or issue. Their main difference is the location they're in. Actually I'd argue 2 is better, since rarely does it move anywhere but the genitals whereas 1 is more likely to jump ship from mouth to genital. Meaning you're more likely to get 1 on your junk than 2 on your mouth.
>>
>>17420607
I'm worried that I'll get oral herpes from oral sex. Is it normal or feasible to ask the guy to wear a condom if I am go down on him?

Sex ed at school scarred me for life.
>>
>>17420712
Well remember, the only way to avoid stds are to not have any form of sex.
But since nobodys a fucking robot,
>Is it normal to ask a guy to wear a condom?
I can't say that for certain, since I'm a woman myself. I personally would think it's kinda weird and defeats the purpose. Condoms also taste like shit (then again so does cum kek).
But you most certainly can, some guys will be cool with it, others won't. However keep in mind condoms actually can't protect you all that much from the herps. Herps sores can appear in more places than just the shaft. Hell, though rare, they can really appear anywhere on your body. Some get them as high as their waist line. So unless you plan to completely wrap your dude in clingfilm and wear a hazmat suit while getting dirty, you're not protecting yourself from herpes at least much anyways. Your better option is to only have sex with a committed partner who you've known for a long time and whos std medical records you've seen personally. Or you can accept a little risk and have fun with your life.

I was the same way though man, oral sex freaked me out because I didn't want AIDS, yadda yadda. But after doing some research, you find out just how hard it is to actually contract most STDs through oral.
And like I've been saying, Herpes is WAY over stigmatized. Yeah nobody wants it, but nobody wants the flu either. Doesn't mean its the end of the world or you're a disgusting little heathen if you get the flu.
More people have it than don't, especially oral herpes, and more people get it in childhood than through any sexual actions later in life. And if you do have it, most of the time you're looking at maybe 1 outbreak a year. It's not as painful as people like to make it out to be, not many actually have those gross weeping puss strewn sores the abstinence only people like to scare kids with. Its really just not that big a deal.
>>
WHO THE FUCK HAS CASUAL SEX WITH A STRANGER WITHOUT PROTECTION .

Dont tell them if theyre stupid enough to not be wearing a franga when its just casual and theres no moral obligation do discuss these sorts of things then its really just a life lesson for them.
>>
>>17420359

Morally? Who cares. You're probably legally obligated. Where are you?
>>
>>17421050
Asia
>>
>>17420607
You know there are different types of herpes right? The one that gives cold saws isn't even a thing, 80% of population or so has it. Genital herpes is completely different, I wouldn't touch someone with the herp with a barge pole.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.