[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does one do if your friends have morphed to full on drug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1456495631804.jpg (13KB, 306x325px) Image search: [Google]
1456495631804.jpg
13KB, 306x325px
What does one do if your friends have morphed to full on drug addicts. I'm not sure what to do /adv/? Their personality changed in a instant. I feel they're no longer the people I met anymore. What do?
>>
>>17420128
Just replace them, you wont get any enjoyment out of that friend anymore
>>
it's over dude. best case scenario they hit bottom, get better and you reconnect in 5-10 years
>>
>>17420128

had a similar issue in highschool. my friends joined the pill popping craze and would just spend all day getting high at the skate park.

what drugs are they taking? even if they take weed it can be hard to deal with if they do it daily and you are the only one out of the loop.

begin exploring life outside of the aforementioned loop. make new friends, try new things, create your own circle.

leave the door open to see what happens but if they're going further down the rabbit hole chances are it will just fade out.
>>
people ditch friends for having axis-2 psychological problems all of the time, because it makes you want to shake sense into them (and that never works). You can't change people. Cut your losses. You don't have to do anything, but it's best to stop hoping for them to go back to their old selves.
>>
>>17420368
It's a mix. One does weed and the rest are doing adderal and some other drugs. I personally hate drugs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.