[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work a job from 8 to 5 every day and when I get home I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I work a job from 8 to 5 every day and when I get home I feel like I just don't have anything that I want to do or enjoy doing.

It's gotten me pretty depressed lately that my life feels empty. Besides working I don't have anything that I do every day. I've tried walking regularly, video games, drugs and alcohol, but I just don't feel like any of these things are things that I look forward to. In fact I don't feel like I have anything that I look forward to.

I used to look forward to playing an mmo when I got home but there aren't any good mmo's anymore, or maybe having the free time to spend with friends, but I just don't feel that way any more.

What are some things I can do to fill this emptiness I'm feeling?
>>
>What are some things I can do to fill this emptiness I'm feeling?
Water the seeds of global white supremacy. Set the foundation for the Space Reich.

You're empty because you have no greater purpose. You aren't content to just be a cog in the capitalist machine.
>>
>>17419867
I know that issue. I try to have a lot of hobbies but even though they sort of amaze me at first, in the end I start avoiding them and spend my evenings here, not even enjoying things.
I sort of think this is a low level of depressive feelings. There isn't much that gives my life meaning. I just cycle through hobbies. At the very least, if I'm going to go full escapism I try to do it with a book. At least that stimulates the brain a little.
>>
>>17419910
/pol/ pls
>>
File: SpicNigCycle.jpg (63KB, 1024x350px) Image search: [Google]
SpicNigCycle.jpg
63KB, 1024x350px
>>17420076
You're a victim of materialistic capitalist consumerism.

People in previous times had religion, nationalism, community, and aspirations toward progress. Life for us has become a series of mechanical processes with no inherent meaning in themselves.

Few people ever get the satisfaction of selling a long-time neighbor fresh baked bread, with each of their kids playing together in the shop as they talk about community or church events. Everything has been scaled up massively to inhuman levels, with people doing meticulous repetitive tasks around people they have nothing in common with who believe in nothing in common but the power of the dollar. You're in a soulless steel factory pressing a lever thousands of times a day and socking machine-made loaves of bread with plastic bags to be sold in multi-acred megacorp "markets" with self-checkouts so your neighbor doesn't have to interact with a single person to buy it.

Everything is transactional. Cold efficiency has surmounted meaningful social interaction and communal bonding. Society is increasingly becoming a machine created to satisfy our basest animalistic desires as effectively as possible at any cost.
>>
>>17420164
I want to laugh at you for being so retarded but you make a point I guess.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.