[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know where to go anons, ill try and be brief and precise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 57e3c7e6dc85b5557924a9b5cef03d1a.jpg (692KB, 3357x3863px) Image search: [Google]
57e3c7e6dc85b5557924a9b5cef03d1a.jpg
692KB, 3357x3863px
I dont know where to go anons, ill try and be brief and precise. im mid 20's, I have a great job, great family, but every day I feel hollow. I repress constant feelings of insuffiency, and the fear i may get fired at my job, despite that I maintain an energetic outgoing friendly personality. I was rear ended in a motorcycle accident a couple months ago, the case seems like its taking forever, all i have time for on my days off work is to go to the damned doctor appointments my attorney has set me up with and im not getting better. my dad keeps telling me he'll kick out the people renting his house for non payment so I can move in and rent it out, its been months and multiple missed payments, he never does it. I can afford a nice apartment easily, but i live in this shitty falling apart trailer built in the 70's because its all he had when i moved back in years ago from a stupid little stint. Everyone calls me by my birth name and its starting to really dig in mentally. The main part is just my identity and how I feel if I begin expressing it, my job will go down the drain and ill be fired (i'm doing great in the job itself, Its my childhood dreamjob, my supervisors love me, Im Under NDA, but im the only one in my office that knows how to code and script), and the doctors and attorney working my case may quit on me, despite living in commiefornia, discrimination is hard to prove. Lastly, I dont have a significant other nor friends outside of work. My life is miserable, I cry myself to sleep infrequently, Or i'll cry into my sweater quietly while pretending to sleep on my way to work... I've been on Hormones for 1.5 yrs and get mistaken frequently in guy mode yet i feel i'm non-pass. I feel like im walking on a tightrope that'll snap any minute...

TL;DR Money doesn't buy happiness after all, What do?
>>
File: 2fea9f103d9d77f8ee1d0006b482e137.jpg (209KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2fea9f103d9d77f8ee1d0006b482e137.jpg
209KB, 745x1000px
I work in high finance and just want to be a cute GuP girl too

Life is hard
>>
>>17419804
Well at least i'm not alone.
>>
File: 1459990336975.png (627KB, 900x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1459990336975.png
627KB, 900x1175px
genki dashite
>>
>>17419774
I think you may need to consult a therapist. Also next time try to break up your text into paragraphs.
>>
>>17419774
Sounds like you need to go on holiday senpai. Go On A trip around the world, backpack and spend as little as possible. Go and see the culture and take in their knowledge. You need a break and find something in your life only you can discover by yourself.
>>
>>17419774
I'm sorry you live in a country that pretends you are alright and don't have a mental illness. If I could change things back I would. I would try seeking help if I were you, but unfortunately I don't know much more than that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.