[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acceptable age range on dating sites? I'm wondering how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 59493985.jpg (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59493985.jpg
75KB, 400x400px
Acceptable age range on dating sites?
I'm wondering how you can tell what is too old or too young for dating. What max age range for a 43 years old guy for not feeling creepy? Does the "could be your daughter" limit count? Biologically i could be father of a 30 year old, telling by the age I was likely fertile( I grew up quickly). What do you think about the age/2+7 limit?
What about the older side? Taking about limits: where's starts pedophilia or gerontophilia for you?.

I'm french so pic is self mockingly related
>>
>>17419500

You're french, people expect you to be a deviant pervert.
The only difference between you and an Arab, in the dating world, is that you still require consent, even if it is from the 13 year old girl next door.

Play into the frenchness, bro. Go with whatever age range attracts you.
>>
>>17419500
Yes, listen to the other dude, go with whatever age attracts you. The only person who should be concerned with your age is the person who is considering dating you. If they don't have a problem, neither should you. As long as they are adults, nothing else really matters. My fiance is also twice my age and has daughters from a previous marriage close to my age range. It doesn't matter to me. I'm a girl in my late 20s, btw.
>>
I'd say around thirty. If it was a purely sexual fling, who cares as long as she consent and is not underage. But for a relationship - how much do you really hope to have in common with a twenty-three year old? If you honestly feel like a girl that young can be your full equal as a life partner, I think you've done something wrong in your personal growth.

Around thirty things change in my eyes because the most of your formative years are done. Obviously you never stop gaining life experience but that's different to me from being adolescent and still figuring life out in many ways.
>>
>>17419500
Women 20 and up are good to go
>>
It depends on the site. I'm 39 and have had dates with 23 year olds.
>>
>>17419536
It doesn't feel awkward when you meet his daughters? Or if you lookalikes in some way? You could be his daughters friend anyway. You can also feel this way about cougars dating boys the age to be their son. What are your relationship with his children?
>>
>>17419650
Well, to be quite honest, we've only been engaged a short time, and his daughters live on the other side of the country. I haven't met them yet, although we'll be visiting them both for Christmas. I'm a bit nervous about it because I'm unsure about how they'll take it. He assures me they're mature enough to not have a problem with it. I am a grown woman after all. I don't want to be viewed as their "step-mother" though. I think it'd be hard to swallow. At best I hope to get along with them like friends, with people my age. I have a little sister that's a full decade younger than me, and I get along great with her age group too, so age really isn't the issue, it's maturity.
>>
>>17419528
It's not because we're, frenchies, almost godless that we have neither moral nor ethics. Psychically endangering a teenager with underage sex is really irresponsible, you don't need religion to tell this, you'd be dangerous if you do.
I would never take the initiative of sexualizing a relationship with such a young girl but I don't know how I'd resist of she insists to. We have our share of deviants perverts but it's hopefully not the case for most. There's also a long tradition here of what you could call militant deviant perverts like libertines in both old and new meaning and people like DAF de Sade, being against religion and false morality.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.