[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a good dating website to use to find more introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: online-dating-header2[1].jpg (241KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
online-dating-header2[1].jpg
241KB, 1500x991px
Is there a good dating website to use to find more introverted nerdy girls?

Or even just women who aren't so much into the party scene/getting fucked up all the time

Or does it not really matter?

Is Tinder just for hookups or is that just kind of a stereotype?
>>
I think it's hard to find a girl like that online and in real life too, I met most girls like that through school, they don't go out too much and they're too shy to try online dating. If I wanted to met girls like that I'd go to weeaboo or vidya places.
>>
3 exes of tinder, give it a go.

tinder is way better then any dating website but okc was all the weird quirky introverted ones if that's what you're looking for but they tend to be bottom of the barrel in terms of looks.

everybody uses tinder because there's no stigma surrounding it, it's completely socially acceptable to find the love of your life off tinder but not so much off of OKC or POF for some reason
>>
>>17419301
Here's the thing about tinder: it finds matches based on the type of women who like your profile. So, if a certain type of woman is more likely to swipe right on you then that's the kind of woman who will appear in your search results. I'm a fat ugly nerd and guess what? 90% of the girls that I get to pick from are also fat and ugly. Every once and awhile they throw in an attractive one to make you think you have a chance.

Its a great feeling getting judged by Tinder.
>>
Church.
>>
>>17419301
>Is there a good dating website to use to find more introverted nerdy girls?
No. They learn pretty quickly to avoid the dating Websites.
>>
>>17419429
explain?

if you're talking about guys messaging them weird shit, then that applies to all 5/10 and above women
or why else would these types of girls not use them?
>>
>>17419437
Dont listen to him, most women, to some degree, desire attention, and what better way to get it than to throw yourself in an environment full of lonely men looking for love
>>
>>17419447
yeah didn't think so
dating sites would be out of business if all it took was a few weirdos to make women get offline
sorry OP I've only ever used standard sites, but I see a good mixture of girls on there

>>17419321
I haven't seen a particular recurring type of girl on Tinder, I've seen everything on there
>landwhales
>skinny nerds
>tattoo girls
>standard party girls
>quiet smart girls
>everyday girl next door

There's no type of girl I haven't seen on there so maybe youre just in a fat area?
>>
>>17419321
you're assuming tinder is that intelligent
in reality it's barely held together with duct tape and bubble gum

suffice to say there is some kind of profile hiding system, guys seem have a much lower chance of their profile being viewed than girls, it seems to become worse the older your account is so i tend to remake my account monthly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.