[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i fully get over my girlfriends past i was a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1462314380582.png (161KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462314380582.png
161KB, 295x229px
how do i fully get over my girlfriends past

i was a virgin before i met her, she was with 5 dudes before me. she just turned 18 and we've been dating for 10 months. she's been literally nothing but honest about everything and completely loyal and down to earth.

it doesn't bother me as much as it did a while because i tell myself that girls like sex too and she simply had the opportunity to have sex with people she was attracted too and my disgust for her past is a projection of jealousy due to lack of opportunity ( I would have fucked 50 hot chicks if I the chance was given to me before ) and insecurity.

so, how do i fully get over her past and just stop caring? every time i think of it i just get grossed out that other guys have been inside her and jizzed all over her.
>>
>>17419228
If it bothers you so much find someone new. I don't want to be harsh but if that honestly bothers you, you're a bit shallow, and not only that but you're also very young to even care. Once you get older you'll find out, it really doesnt matter about a girls past but how she makes you feel. If your girl makes you feel disgusted then there is nothing there
>>
5 dudes at 18? Dude lol..
>>
>>17419228

>5 dudes

lol
>>
>>17419228
You need to remind yourself of how valuable her honesty is and secondly... just think of her like a 18 year old cougar, its great to have someone experienced and honest about it.
>>
>>17419250
That isn't shallow at all... he doesn't want to bang someone who's been run through 5 times already by 5 different people at the age of 18. Body counts and looks are two different things. You can't be shallow for.not accepting someone's body count. He's not shallow at all
>>
Pretty sure I'd fucked more than 5 girls before I was 18, who gives a shit man? Would you have rather she lied to you? People have sex. Virgins are terrible at sex anyway, so you're probably better off.
>>
>>17419263
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>17419251
no, including OP 6 dudes at 17. Run that number up
>>
>>17419228
OP despite what many of these folks are saying. Not many girls will have fucked 6 guys when she is barely 17. I know she can do whatever the hell she wants with that pussy but she was handing that thing out like candy.
>>
protip: it's more than 5

girls are never honest about it.

it's natural that it bothers you and youll never forget it. i'd suggest ending it now because it'll only simmer under the surface for as long as you're together.

she has let (at least) 5 other men ejaculate inside her vagina before she was even an adult. the most intimate act 2 humans can do with one another is basically recreation to her. she's incapable of engaging in sex like a normal person.
>>
Have you guys had sex yet?
>>
>>17419228
you realize you are the only fool that stuck around after you stuck it in? The other guys knew she is a fuck doll. Nothing against fuck dolls, I love em but you don't make them your gf you hit and leave.
>>
>>17419919
yep, what is so uncomfortable about the truth your only rebuttal is the one telling the truth must be a virgin? Even the girls that know this girl know this is not the norm and talk about her. Hell the girls know the loose girls before the boys do. They are covering for her.
>>
It's an insecurity you'll have to look past dude . She could have fucked five guys each one time or fucked one guy five times . Wouldn't really make a difference .
>>
>>17419938
Good point. I found out my first gf's number was seven but it was all one night at a party she fucked every guy there. She had told me it was one. Guess she lost count.
>>
>>17419938
>it doesn't matter how many strange men have intimate carnal knowledge of your girlfriend
>>
>>17419228
she was not good enough for those 5 guys who just pump and dump her. so you should do that same.
>>
>5

it's over before it even started, my nigga
>>
You can add +5 to that, girls always downplay that
>>
>>17419228
when will you guys ever learn? She fucked you because she's easy to fuck not because you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>17419949
LOL FUCKING HELL \

BTFO RIGHT NOW OP KEK
>>
>>17419250
>you're a bit shallow
Fuck off
>>
Damn I bet she's had huge dicks inside of her. Just remember that when ur eating her pussy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.