[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i teach my girlfriend to be better in bed without making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461641304299.jpg (149KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1461641304299.jpg
149KB, 500x677px
How do i teach my girlfriend to be better in bed without making her feel bad? She tried giving me head and a handjob last night but it just felt awful and i kept getting soft while she'd do it. It's not that I'm not attracted to her, it's just I can't help but think how unsatisfying whatever it is she's doing is and it goes soft. I tried showing her a couple things to do but she wasn't very good and i just couldn't get it up without touching it myself, let alone cum. I'm pretty sure the whole ordeal kind of depressed her and of course I feel shitty because of it too. It's almost like I could barely even feel her handling it, like her grip wasn't hard enough. All I can think of to do right now is stop fapping at all so eventually just about anything will make me explode, but i don't even fap that much atm.
>>
>>17419132
Tell her what you like and don't like, in the moment. Don't bother telling her not to do something, just mention what's good and what would be better. Eventually she'll learn trough implicit direction and understand the underlying principles at work, as well as how to read the signals she's receiving.
>>
Talk to her about it.

I've had to make majority of girls I was dating good at sex. It takes time, but get them to relax. Girls are very self conscious when getting their partner off, and need it to happen

Tell her what you like and how to do it, and return the favor with better sex/her desires. Talk about it outside of sex, and then initiate. Tell her nicely while doing it what you like.

You may have to fake a few things, but eventually they would get better.

Hope that helps
>>
Unless she's a womanchild who can't handle any sort of constructive criticism, talk to her. We don't have penises, we don't know what does and doesn't feel good. There's literally no other way.
>>
>>17419132

I'm 30 and met a 21 year old QT3.14 at college.

She could not fuck or suck to save her life.

I told her what I liked and to do some research on her own on how to improve her technique.

She was so eager to please me.

She did her homework like a good girl and within weeks, her skill had gone up considerably.

Then we practiced those skills daily and she knew how to please me in all the ways I enjoyed.

You can be pussy-foot and beat around the bush all you want or you can be honest and tell her that her sex just isn't doing it for you.

Your call, senpai.
>>
File: 1461634903782.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1461634903782.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
well I sucked pretty bad at kissing before I met her, and she taught me a lot about that. I could not stay hard for my life, so she knew something she was doing wasn't working. I basically just told her that it's ok, it'll just take practice, like I had with kissing.
>>
>>17419132
Make sex fun for her and pleasurable! Think about what you can give to make her want it more. 90% of sexual fulfillment comes from both parties being into it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.