[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this person I've been obsessed with. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: love.png (127KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
127KB, 378x378px
So there's this person I've been obsessed with. I think about them every second of every day and have dreams about them every night. I want to be with them forever. If I ever even talk to anyone else i'm gushing over my love. I monitor all of their activity offline and online. If they give any other person attention I feel intense jealously and will quickly start to hate that person if they communicate frequently. I've broken up several of their friendships. I would do absolutely anything for them. I just love them so much. They like me too, but I'm not sure how much..

This has been going on for 2 years. I just don't know what to do anymore. I should just confess, but I'm afraid of rejection. Especially since I've invested pretty much every free moment of my life for the past 2 years into this person, I feel like I'd just completely snap if they shot me down after all of this.
>>
You reek of crazy
>>
>>17418984
This. Batshit crazy
>>
Submit yourself to the nearest mental health centre
>>
>>17418979
anon, please do yourself a favor and get help instead of even thinking of confessing your feelings to them.
>>
I'm not crazy. I'm just really intense in my love. I can't help it really. They would be crazy to reject me, though. I don't think they would. They really do like me.

The only reason I came here was because they post on 4chan. They don't even look in this board though. But I have made a few threads in the boards they do look in. I wrote their name in a tiny corner of the image so I could dedicate the thread to them.
>>
>>17419072
Anon what the fuck?! If you've deluded yourself this far into thinking they would agree to be with you after the louzy stunts you did in your post then you need help, seriously.
>>
>>17419072
>I'm just really intense in my love
No, dude, that's not love, that's pure mental (unhealthy) obsession and not even close to love. You don't break friendships of people you love. You're far from love, son.
>>
>>17418979
Go and see a doctor. You really need help.
You're going to hurt yourself or the person you're interested in.
>>
>>17418979
People like you give me bad anxiety. I had to deal with a complete nutter like you once and my heart sank further each time they tried to make contact with me. If you really loved this person you wouldn't be crazy jeleous over the people they hang out with and try to break them up. Please, for their sake leave them alone and stop with this crazy nonsens because sweetie, you're not in love. You're just a psycho.
>>
Ah, I should have known I'd get a hostile reception. I was on the verge of exploding and needed to vent anyway. I feel better already.

>>17419075
They don't actually know that I did any of that stuff, so they'd have no reason to reject me over it. Even if they did find out, I'm sure I could get them to understand.
>>
>>17419112
lol, kys
>>
shit's criminal, OP is going to get himself arrested.
>>
>>17419112
You are beyond help here. Go see a professional. I mean how can you delude yourself into thinking that this person would understand you breaking up relations between him and his friends?? Go fuck yourself.
>>
ITT: 10 years later OP gets discovered with grill locked in basement
>>
>>17418979
how'd you become obsessed with them?
how did you break their friendships?
>>
>>17418979
Oh my god

I know how you feel. I stalk this girl named drew who used to flirt with my ex boyfriend a lot to make sure they weren't doing anything behind my back and I ended up realizing how much of a great person she was.

That was 4-5 years ago I still lurk on her Twitter and her other social media. She's so fucking gorgeous.. I was really obsessed 2 years ago and completely changed my wardrobe to be like her, I even got those ugly fucking platform creeper shoes because she had them.

Anyway enough of my crazy anon you hint at it, be subtle but prepare yourself in case she clearly doesn't want you because you may just have to settle for friends
>>
>>17418979
If you follow my steps you will cut this unhealthy relationship. Find a hobby like climbing, going to the gym, or even pick up a book on art culture. Then become obsessed with your hobby. I think you have an obsession personality disorder and have too much time on your hands. Maybe check out what your parents or an idol of yours did as young adults and do the same thing. Afterwards CUT ALL CONTACT with the girl. You will go into a form of withdrawl and once you do you'll find how unhealthy your perception of the girl is. Become obsessed BUT channel your obsession into positive actions for YOU. That girl is a negative obsession, and you'll wake up noticing one day that the way you romanticized her in your head is NOTHING like how she is in the future,
>>
>>17418979
Ah OP. Those feels I somewhat know.

Met a girl online. Got along okay, two misanthropic Internet assholes. Used to spend a lot of time together. I would worry all the time for her, she was sick and somewhat depressed. She had some episodes in her past and a few happened when we were friends. So I worried that one day she might never responded to me. That she'd be gone. This went on for almost 3 years. I should have told her how I felt early on, then again we were just friends and I was surprised that I started feeling pseudo-love for her. Maybe then I would have had a chance. Or at least I would have been less obsessed with her.

Well, I did end up telling her how I felt about her. She exploded on me and the friendship was lost. Now I just watch her from a far. Monitoring her online life. She got married, and while it stung, I know enough to know my place and it's not with her.

Really I just continue to wish her the best and that she doesn't give up. As time goes by, I stalker less and less. Maybe in another life, who knows. In this one, I have to get over her, and maybe focus on my gf, if possible. Would be a shame to drag someone else down with me.

So as for you, if you have been friends for so long, you may have fucked it from the start. Your choices here are simple: confess, break it off, or calm yourself and be satisfied with friendship. But, you have to willing to live with the consequences of your choice.

The best things in life, they may just cost you everything.
>>
>>17419112
Kys. If I was the person you are stalking, id be finding ways of putting you six foot under.
>>
Obsession isn't love, you're infatuated with a version of them you have in your head. You can't call it love when you've willingly destroyed their friendships. Just like you can't honestly claim to love them if you can't be honest with them about how you feel before pulling stunts out of jealousy. If it was love, you wouldn't have destroyed any friendships or relationships they had. Hell, when you were feeling jealous, you'd have either gotten over it by accepting that you're merely being jealous, or you'd have expressed your jealousy with sincerity.

Seek help. In all ways you can view this, you need help. Subjecting them to this if you were ever in a relationship would be an awful thing to do, before you say, again, how much you claim to love them. Get help, work on yourself, hopefully spot the difference between love and infatuation escalating into unhealthy obsession then move forward in your life when you aren't gonna destroy someone's bonds out of jealousy
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 267x320px
>>17419218

> The best things in life, they may just cost you everything.
>>
this thread is full of crazy
>>
>>17420646
Welcome to the sad truth. Not everyone is meant to be happy. We push this notion so hard, some of us will just live to to be sad. Then we die.
Other times we have gamble so hard, and risk it all to even have a chance at happiness.

Alas, this is all for another thread.
Time to go and stalk her for another day.
>>
>>17418979
Are you my 17 year old self? Jesus

Please seek help, This is really not healthy and trust me you'll end up extremely hurt and pretty much labeled crazy for the rest of your life especially if the person finds out how obsessed you are.

I've been there and bought the t-shirt, This will not end well for you and you are not in a healthy state of mind. Please see a therapist!
>>
>>17418979
Is her name denko by chance?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.