[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all indian girls are so cool and fun on the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sadpepe.jpg (22KB, 496x393px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
22KB, 496x393px
>tfw all indian girls are so cool and fun on the internet
>tfw no indian girls in my country
What do I do? I'm not going to have one of those made up "internet relationships" if that's even a thing.
>>
How do you know Indian girls are cool if there are not any where you live, anon?
>>
>>17418770
I meant by judging from the internet. But now that I think about it... you make a good point. The internet is possibly bending my perception of reality in this aspect.
>>
>>17418769
They don't know how to poo in loo anon.
>>
Go to india of course. Definitely go off the beaten tourist path and get involved in things, indian girls can be really cool, if not the coolest. Even better if you can speak one of their languages.
>>
>>17419673
I guess I'll make that one of my life goals, thanks.
>>
Curious, in what way are they cool?
>>
>>17419726
It seems like you can talk about anything with them, they are always interested in the same movies and tv shows and sometimes music as I am. They are often into computers, I.T., videogames, etc.
They seem to almost always have a genuinely humble attitude.
They make you feel like they are having a good time talking to you. And they seem to be generally good looking.
>inb4 someone posts the one from The Office
>>
>>17419726
Not op but they are essentially everything a guy would want in a woman: Down to earth, values, good family relations, head screwed on and mellow. No drink or drugs either. On average indian women are sensible, which is unheard of from modern women in the west where I have a better chance of finding a lotto ticket than a woman who doesnt drink and/or drugs and good family and sensible.
>>
Indian girls are bottom tier where I'm from. Everyone wants pale beauty manic dream pixie grill. I know it because I am Indian grill.
>>
>>17419798
Grass is greener I guess. I have only met really sweet indian girls but again, only met a few.
>>
>wanting to date a curry in a hurry
No
NO
They're disgusting
>>
>>17419816
t. triggered white cunt
>>
>>17419798
Same.

What ethnicity are you, OP? Generally I find black guys are more sexual attracted to me (British Indian here) compared to white guys.
>>
>>17419819
no, they all live around in new york and they all smell like shit
>>
>crushing hard on married indian boss where I work.

They are so much nicer than white girls to be honest, but their culture means they tend to get married off quicker.

Sucks.
>>
File: 1470141725504.jpg (27KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470141725504.jpg
27KB, 600x399px
>>17419853
>>
>>17419798
>>17419848

post bindi
>>
>>17419848
Spaniard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.