[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date a guy of this build? What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

Femanons, would you date a guy of this build? What do you think of Big Guys?
>>
why WOULDNT girl date a guy of that build?

also hes not 'big' hes just fit. big is a little bit bigger than that
>>
>>17418694
For you
>>
>>17418694
Some chicks think it's too muscly.
>>
>>17418738

they are possibly intimidated and too bitchy to admit it. if i get hit on by a legit muscular fit guy i tell them i cant have sex with them. some take it the wrong way but really its that they're so good looking that i cant deal with the sex with them.
>>
>>17418781
Wait, what?

Explain?
>>
File: 4u.jpg (6KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
6KB, 217x233px
Bane?
>>
>>17418781
lmao /fit/'s level of delusion always amazed me

IRL guys like Bieber and that fag in One direction get all the pussies
>>
Other girls are into guys like that, but it's not personally my thing. Not because of >>17418781 because I'm not fucked in the head, but it's just a preference.
>>
>>17418694
If this guy came onto me i'd immediately assume one that he was just after a quick fuck.

I can't take guys like this seriously. i would immediately think he loves himself too much and hasn't got much going on inbetween the ears
>>
>>17418831
I agree. Guys who look like that generally have no substance to their personalities other than "I go to the gym".

OP, do you have a well-rounded life?
>>
>>17418831
>he's a stupid meathead

Well with that attitude you must be a real nice gal.
>>
>>17418831
>>17418842
Ugh, good job stereotyping.
>>
>>17418862
I'm >>17418842. My comment was based on experience. If they do have another interest, it's working on cars. I really couldn't give a fuck about protein powder or the latest car.
>>
>>17418865
>If they do have another interest, it's working on cars. I really couldn't give a fuck about protein powder or the latest car.
It's just how people are. Should be glad they aren't overweight and have practical skills
>>
>>17418865
>swole nerd
>have to deal with judgmental bitches like you
>>
>>17418883
Yes, but I don't have to date someone I don't share interests with.

>>17418884
People judge people based on their looks all the time. Cry harder
>>
I would literally date anyone im so physically and emotionally starved.
>>
>>17418892
thanks I will
>>
>>17418892
>Yes, but I don't have to date someone I don't share interests with.
You're right.
>>
That's a goof build, but having compatible personalities is just as important. If you have both then it's gold.
>>
You don't just unlock a girlfriend the instant you do enough push-ups you know.
>>
>>17418927
>that bod
>pushups
>>
>>17418939
Don't care. Doesn't change what I said.
>>
>>17418831
>>17418842
I've always wondered what the "I don't like fit guys" types of girls think are their ideal looking guys. Mind posting pics of your taste?
>>
>>17418942
I like guys with a regular build. Not too muscular, not too fat, not too skinny, not too much of anything.
>>
>>17418942

They mean roid freaks like Rich Piana
>>
>>17418946
Doesn't help. What's regular to you might not be regular to other people.
>>
>>17418954
>averages are subjective

No, you just only associate and care about a certain subset of people.
>>
>>17418673
i am, sort of. but desu that guys shoulders are too droopy no thank you.
>>
>this one girl ranting
>>
>>17418987
If you're a muscular guy you may think the average is way bigger than skinny people because you're used to bigger people. Same if you're fat.

Idiot.
>>
>>17419021
That's exactly what I just said, dumbbell.

It doesn't matter what you think the average is, the average is based on everyone in the world.
>>
File: 4DAfOU4[1].jpg (205KB, 1565x991px)
4DAfOU4[1].jpg
205KB, 1565x991px
Pick one, ladies.
>>
>>17419029
Obese fat
>>
>>17419027
That's why I said post pics of your preference you cockmouth. I'm asking for what you think is attractive and you said regular build. What do you mean by regular build?

>being this retarded
>>
>>17419029
fit and built is my ideal but strong fat looks adorable as well.
>>
>>17419029
Built fat, chubby fat and strong fat are bestest. Chubby needs a bit hair tho
>>
>>17419029
athletic skinny is best tbeeh
>>
>>17419029
Athletic skinny>fit and built>fit and ripped>the rest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chubby fat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>obese fat
Imo.
>>
>>17419035
>adorable

Really?
>>
>>17419088
Why not? They look strong but also soft, which i find sort of sexy desu
>>
>>17419090
are you fat by any chance
>>
>>17419095
No, but i suppose you could say that strong fat types are a fetish for me.
>>
>>17419029
Athletic skinny and built fat are my favourite. Would date everything but the obese fat.
>>
"Buff" guys are a turn off. In my experience, most men of that apperance are typical douche bags. Not much to say, only looking for pussy, can't hold a decent conversation.
>>
>>17419029

>all these bitches not going for strong fat
>mfw when not lovin dat strongman physique
>developed for maximum strength, fuck aesthetics.
>300+ pounds of dense af muscle
>could easily destroy any of the other guys in the chart, probably at the same time.
>could easily destroy a grisly bear bare handed.
> probably deadlift a small car.
>etc.

>>17419090
I hate it to break it to you, but thats all core muscle.
>>
>>17419135
Imagine the sex too. Strong fat guys look more sexually agressive i bet they would be intense in the bedroom.
>>
>>17418842
>OP, do you have a well-rounded life?

I'm in school. I play vidya. I go /out/ a lot. I like to read a lot.
I'm not white though, so I figure that probably factors into it a lot too.

5'11"-6' and 200-210. Goal weight is about 220 lean.
>>
>>17418673
Lol the troll replies here
Honestly yes and no

I knew a guy in highschool who was completely about his build and working out.. to fit perfectly into a spiderman spandex suit.. he magically never had his first kiss or anything because he was such a kid but he was so fucking built

Personally I like the focus on the face, I like studf that looks weird or unique. My current boyfriend is built but he has a crazy square jaw and a crooked ass Roman nose, my ex has a woman's face, and before him I had a boyfriend who looks like a neanderthal

I don't know why but weird features attract me.
>>
>>17418673
If he was an honest, smart, friendly and compassionate fellar. SURE. It's just that a lot of gymstallions are either vain, insecure or a bit too normie for me.
>>
>>17418883
Dude, be fair. Would you want to date a chick with 0 shared interests, who talks about celebrity gossip and her manicure/nosejob all day?
>>
>>17419230
I would if the pussy game tight.
>>
>>17419029
Skinny fat or built fat.
>>
>>17419233
Difference if opinion then. I like dating a friend not a toy.
>>
>>17418673
If we got along, sure. Purely aesthetically yes Big Guys are the most appealing to look at for me.

>>17419029
fit and built to look at, strong fat to cuddle and have him carry me.
>>
I love how even in the process of girls trying to explain why they don't like meatheads all they can do is continue to prattle on with "yo but im so stronk tho swag muh dik yolo dat pussy muh height brb goin 2 the gym"
>>
>>17419514
No girls ITT did that
>>
>>17418831
Every guy is after a quick fuck.
>>
Yes. Holy shit, I'd love to date a guy that takes care of himself. Maybe he could show me around the gym and help me get into good shape. I'm afraid to work with large weights without a spotter.

My last boyfriend was an athletic build, then he just sort of gave up and got a big ol' beer belly. I lost attraction to him gradually over the years. He was smart, he was funny, but he let his body go to shit. Then he complained that his body was shit.

Someone who works out is someone I trust to do more than sit around and bitch about being too lazy to change.
>>
>>17418673
Personal pref is simply against that, so I see such a body as a minor negative point, but nothing too serious, the guy is able to make up for it in other ways.

If anyone thinks my preferences for a guy between skinny and ottermode, it's not. See: the guys in movies, especially recent ones, every western boy band ever, anime, every kpop boy band ever

Sure, I know a lot of guys who eye-rollingly claim that girls never know what they want, so you should draw your own conclusions to desperately reaffirm your own self esteem, that you can't trust what women say. Then don't trust what I tell you about my preferences. Don't trust my words. Just open your eyes and look at the media (the anime and boy bands and movies like I said). The media almost always knows what sells, don't they?

Also these preferences, for me, are not borne of any fear of intimidation, or stereotype that muscular guys are dumb, or anything. Would it make sense if I said "oh male anon, you like skinnier girls? I bet it's because you are intimidated by muscular women!". Nope. I bet you just like that kind of type and there's no weird cerebral reasoning to it, so same for my preference
>>
>>17419543
Correction: if anyone thinks my preferences for a guy between skinny and ottermode, are uncommon

I'm all for people hitting the gym, just don't do it for girls if you plan to get considerably ripped
>>
File: 1464079821225.jpg (16KB, 238x267px)
1464079821225.jpg
16KB, 238x267px
Just skimmed through this thread and I just wanna say there are two things everyone should know immediately: girls here are full of shit and, if you plan on looking at this as an excuse to stay skinny or fat, I feel sorry for you.

Let's start with the notion that most of the dumb fucking cunts spewing bullshit in this thread have never been near a gym nor have any knowledge about lifting weights at all. I've made friends at the gym that are some of the most caring, successful and nice guys I've ever seen. And getting big isn't as simple as going in there and throwing shit around like a monkey. If you REALLY wanna look good, REALLY wanna get big, it requires smart planning of your diet and training and dedication, one characteristic every roastie in this thread lacks.

Now let's get into the practicals, which is, women are full of shit. I started training when I was near anorexic and didn't get a single pussy at all, not even close. I gained 30kg. At my peak, I was beefy as fuck, and started using Tinder. I would get at least 20 matches a day. I would get mires on the street daily. I was with more women last year than every other year of my life combined. My current girlfriend approached ME.

Now I went through surgery and lost nearly all my muscle mass, I'm ottermode, and I never get looked at. Losing or gaining weight changes the build, the face, the entire appearance. I don't get NEARLY the same attention now, sometimes not even at all.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17418842
>>17418865
Are you fat? you sound fat.
well what are your interests? they must be great, fatty
>>
>>17419558
>gym goers are the most caring successful nice guys in the world
>fucking roastie cunts full of shit you don't know what you're talking about shut up I'm the best jesus christ
>>
>>17419558
Also not to kick a horse while it's down but, some nice points I forgot:

There is no greater feeling than filling up your clothes and having people ask if you work out, or even intimidating skinny manginas.

As for the "brains" argument, I'm a legit writer with a pretty huge following and I'd bet anything I can run circles around any stupid cunt in this thread.

Stay peaceful and work out, and

>>17419580
Stay mad and with no arguments, roastie.
>>
>>17419582
You're insufferable, will never fuck anything but cheap bar sluts and will ultimately wind up trailer trash.
>>
>>17419587
My gf never used Tinder nor went to a bar.

What were you saying?
>>
>>17419592
What's it matter what anyone says when you'll think you're gods gift to mankind no matter what.
>>
>>17419613
Literally nothing to say other than

>YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT HUH

Unironically, shut the fuck up and stop trying to act superior and pull dumb stunts to hide the fact that you're out of your depth here.

Thing is, you have a lot of views on the world that are based on nothing but ignorance. And right now I've proved every single retarded assumption of yours wrong. I lived through the things you talk about. So yes, I do know more than you. In this sense, I am better than you.

Rest easy though, you're probably more skilled in shoving ice cream down your throat while complaining about fitness.
>>
>>17419558
An exception is an exception when you look like at the broad cultural trends in terms of the culture which women consume. Sorry, anon, it might have worked for you, but statistically, your experiences will not be the case for most other moms
>>
>>17419623
>broad cultural trends

Literally a meaningless expression in the real world. Your english is so poor I'm not even sure what you're trying to convey, but if you mean the ottermode guys in TV that look like supermodels and have perfect bone structure, do I really, really need to state the reason you won't get the same attention by being ottermode? Also stupidly throwing around the term "statistically" just makes me respect you less.

The greatest thing about the real world is that you can only really discover it by living, and I've been in this "scene" for three years now and I've seen my experience repeated over and over again with friends and friends of friends and everything. I've even had moms of girls I went out with salivating at my joocy arms in the past.

No excuse to stay weak and anyone who came from anorexia will have no patience or kindness for dumb people who don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>17419619
Literally nothing else to say but "IM ALL THAT HUH"
>>
>>17419637
You know the shame you're feeling right now at how you're completely unable to respond to me?

You should use it to do something worthwhile.
>>
>>17419623
Also, for you to understand why women who use casual sex apps, seem to want ripped guys more- here's some science: women looking for a quick fuck, or just practically thirsty to breed now right now, becomes more attracted to men with higher testosterone. BUT once a woman has mated, or more commonly in the modern world, once she's on the birth control pill, she becomes attracted to feminine men, some call this the "legolas effect". This is because they see such men as better for long term romantic relationships and marriage. It's been hypothesized that as more and more women go on the pill, there's those hormonal changes, so they like feminine men more, the culture changes, and therefore the culture can now affect even women not on the pill. But if a girl is particularly thirsty for some quick sex, that biological imperative on then preferring ripped guys, may still overpower that cultural shift. But there are way more guys than girls looking for quick sex
>>
>>17419644
I was following you but it seems you got lost somewhere along the way and started talking about wild animals and their mating rituals.
>>
>>17419630
What I mean must be quite clear to you despite English being my second language. What I do mean is- what is the ratio of ripped to ottermode guys in culture and media? Why would there be more ottermode guys, if that doesn't sell

If you disrespect someone based merely on a few words, I can see why women who are not just looking for a quick fuck, would be disinterested in you. Like I said in a later post, it's the minority of particularly thirstier, sluttier girls who are compelled biologically to prefer ripped guys for their quick encounters. Seeing as to the quality of your personality, I suppose I don't recommend you have long term relationships, so yes, I guess you are that exception in which it is better that you bulk up
>>
>>17419647
Here's easier English
>sluts looking for a quick fuck, end up wanting gym rats more
>as for women on the pill, women who have gotten past that quick fuck need, or just women who want long term relationships
>they want feminine men
>even more so if they are on the pill
>as more women go on the pill, culture shifts
>affecting even women not on the pill
>but due to the point in the first line of this greentext, science still compels some thirsty sluts not on the pill, into finding ripped guys
>>
>>17419643
You know the shame you feel all the time that lead you to develop this obsessive complex with trying to feel superior that makes you unable to respond to me?

You should embrace it because it'll never go away.
>>
>>17419558
What was the threshhold where you started really getting attention?
>>
>>17419654
>Why would there be more ottermode guys, if that doesn't sell

This is a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid argument. THIS is how I know you have no life, no offense. But anyone who tries to use mass media as a basis for the real world is incredibly ignorant.

First of all, the most important component: Fame. Fame is huge. A lot of guys are considered attractive because they are famous, and not because they are attractive. An example I can think right off the bat is Evan Peters, who makes women around the world wet, even my gf loves him, yet he's been chubby as hell and looks like he never combs his hair. Media is a powerful drug.

Also, a lot of these guys are otherwise models, and modelling requires a lean body. A lot of models literally starve, so they're skinny. That's also not an argument that applies to the real world, not to mention there every single capeshit movie star nowadays is ripped, and capeshit is the highest grossing thing right now.

>would be disinterested in you

This is the problem here: You guys LOVE to make arguments that are just based on assumptions, and literally no knowledge. None at all. You make assumptions about my personality, my intelligence, and my capability to stay in relationships because I work out -- even though I'm a writer in a serious relationship with a very nice chick I love very much.

Your world crumbles because I can tell you and this guy >>17419659 are just trying to find ways to justify the fact you're feminine, like those nerds in school who go "JUST YOU WAIT! ONE DAY I'LL BE YOUR BOSS!"

Sorry, that doesn't always happen.

>>17419660
>unable to respond to me

That's pretty ironic considering I wrote two huge posts you didn't adress at all.

This is classic women arguing btw: Realize they're wrong, try to get away from the point and aim for personal attacks.
>>
>>17418694
Small nigger says WHAT? That's Elliot Husle. You don't get bigger than that naturally and he used to juice (if he doesn't now).
>>
>>17419659
I'm on hormonal bc, and I'm not looking for a quick bang, but I vastly prefer muscular guys to skinny or ottermode. I see fit men as more reliable because they're goal-oriented and disciplined.
>>
>>17419667
2 posts full of nothing but "blah blah blah I'm perfect in literally every way also did I mention how I'm so nice and friendly because I am you stupid cunt" don't mean anything.
>>
>>17419666
It took a long time, 'cause like I said, I was anorexic, and it took like a year and a half just to get to my normal, expected weight for my height. It was probably once I passed that, though. It's actually not that hard to impress people who don't work out, which is good motivation.
>>
>>17419676
I meant more in terms of body image, like the guy pictured above you
>>
>>17419667
So how did they get famous then? If girls loved ripped guys, why don't they put them onscreen to ogle at? Why is porny fan material instead written about skinny and ottermode guys? What- are you going to argue that girls love writing porn about guys they don't get turned on by?

Can I argue that with skinny women dominating media, the secret is that men secretly love muscular women? That men only love the fame, not the looks, of skinny women? Wherever that fame /magically/ appeared from?

Also it's not "you and this guy", it's me and I'm a girl. It just perplexes me that you think, somehow, girls don't want eye candy in their mass media, and have somehow decided against that. That instead, a bunch of magically famous, physically indesirable nerds pop out in culture, so the women hop onto that for the men's fame, but keep their physically ideal men offscreen. That makes no sense. What is really happening, is more like how men might hop onto the idea of Melissa McCarthy or Adele for her fame and wealth, but otherwise they would love to keep their female ideals onscreen.
>>
>>17419679
You mean in the way my body looked? Or how I viewed myself?
>>
File: 1452746047449.jpg (103KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
1452746047449.jpg
103KB, 650x385px
>>17419684
>So how did they get famous then? If girls loved ripped guys, why don't they put them onscreen to ogle at?

Sincerely, what are you talking about? Every big male star nowadays, almost, is ripped or very defined. Some of them are HUGE like Thor and Captain America. These are the big stars of right now. Who the fuck are you even talking about?

The argument you're making makes no sense at all because it has no basis in reality. Stop trying to twist the universe in order to make an argument. It's not true.

Movie stars are ripped today just like they were in the action movies of the 80s -- some are even bigger due to the drugs. Even funny guys like John Krasinski and Chris Pratt and jesus, DAVE CHAPELLE are famously getting big.
>>
>>17419684
To add on- what is happening is that you mistake women- an entire half of the population- as mere responders and consumers of media. If really, it's the case of some higher power deciding to put only skinny men onscreen, while women would rather have ripped and famous guys as opposed to skinny and famous guys- guess what they can do in the Internet age? Exactly, they can influence media, they can create alternate movements who grow, until the media corporations respond to this consumer demand. But that's not happening. All the fan porn and TV is on skinny guys, and women are doing nothing to change that. Instead, I've been seeing female fans push for girlier guys with more homoerotic subtext, on the anime side of things.
>>
>>17419695
She's probably talking about her Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>17419701
>If really, it's the case of some higher power deciding to put only skinny men onscreen

Stop perpetuating this false argument and respond to this if you're at all able >>17419695

>>17419702
LMAO gotta be.
>>
/fit/ just because you're so sexually aroused by the sight of naked buff men doesn't mean everyone has to be.
>>
>>17419685
not the same gay. post your height and weight at peak m8. also, in what context did your girlfriend approach you? out on the street?
>>
>>17419708
Height is 180cm on point. Peak weight was 85kg, managed to look pretty decent, didn't plan on stopping but surgery. Sorry for no american numbers, not american.

I was sitting on a bench and she approached me after reportedly following me around with her friend.
>>
>>17419695
If going purely by western culture
Brad Pitt started the ottermode trend/craze, Ryan Gosling and Ben whishaw fit too. If you go into music, there's the Disney stars, one direction and every other boy band, it's a weird industry where it's almost like it's wrong to be ripped
>>
>>17419711
thanks. I should go outside more.
>>
File: 1469774045544.jpg (2MB, 1889x3021px)
1469774045544.jpg
2MB, 1889x3021px
>>17419720
LMAO, Gosling is not ottermode. He's actually quite thick-ish at his peak. Ben Wishaw has literally no muscle mass. Disney Stars and One Direction are only viewed as symbols of beauty to teenage girls.

You're hurting me, pls stop.
>>
>>17419702
At least get the country right. China barely has any culture, it's the Japanese and Koreans, and it goes for all their TV/music/movie industries. That kind of girly guys culture, has at the very least permeated the western music industry, ever since the likes of david Bowie and Adam lambert. It's something about music- I'd like to know too.
>>
Here's a novel concept.

What if everyone has their own personal preferences and expecting or demanding everyone only like what you look like makes you a dumb asshole?
>>
>>17419723
I myself find Brad Pitt too thick, even though they mean the younger him, but that too is not lean enough to me. But it's what they defined as "ottermode" on the Internet, so I'm just drawing the lines according to consensus here. Maybe it'll turn out that you simply drew the lines differently from those girls
>>
>>17419727
>At least get the country right
How new are you, exactly? "Chinese cartoons" is an old as fuck meme.
>>
>>17419731
No, that's mostly right. Brad Pitt was ottermode in Fight Club if that's what you're thinking of, but Ryan Gosling is bigger than he was there. I think Ryan is somewhere between ottermode and just ripped/muscular, but he's above the latter.

Ben just looks starving to be honest.
>>
>>17419728
W O W, Really made me think. Looks like i'm #hillaryartillary now
>>
>>17419734
Gotta go somewhere when you've finished a video game series and don't know wtf to do next as a hobby
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.