[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I a faggot? >be me >virgin, but good looking and girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dress.jpg (169KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
169KB, 600x900px
am I a faggot?

>be me
>virgin, but good looking and girls are still into me
>meet cute white girl
>very nice ass, no tits, great face
>see her as potential side hoe so start talking to her
>find that she seems very easy
>end up hanging out alone with her and make out a little bit
>she puts my dick in her and we fuck
>start fucking regularly whenever she initiates it
>eventually decide to make her my girlfriend
>relationship starts going great
>take her on dates, have lots of sex when she wants to
>start spending every single day with her
>completely abandon all friends
>fall deeply in love with her
>become dependent on her
>love her way more than she loves me
>she complains that I never initiate sex
>start initiating sex
>it goes well
>still with her 24/7
>suddenly our sexual activity slows down
>notice she hasn't said "i love you" in a while
>wants to see her friends more
>haven't had sex in weeks, but she still occasionally rubs my dick through my pants to give me a boner
>start to wonder if she is done with me
>says she wants to go to this party
>its at her male friend's house
>he has massive crush on her
>i let her know that I hate it but I'll allow her to go because I trust her
>she feels bad but goes anyway
>she's been there for a while now
>they're getting drunk
>she hasn't replied to my text in hours
>im home alone on 4chan
>at least i lost my virginity to someone i love
>>
>>17418329
Lmao this has to be bait
>>
Prolly fucking the other dude as we speak, start hitting gym and make your (hopefully ex) girl jealous.
>>
Well you got some OP and had some fun. Time to cut loose
>>
>>17418367
this
>>
>17418329
says she wants to go to this party
its at her male friend's house
he has massive crush on her
I trust her
Stupid fucker
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.