[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24, no boyfriend, still living at home and I just found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_03001.jpg (715KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_03001.jpg
715KB, 3008x2000px
I'm 24, no boyfriend, still living at home and I just found out I'm pregnant. The father, my ex, is not mentally stable and emotionally abusive. If I call him he'll be here in 10 minutes but I have a restraining order against him. My mother told me she will kick me out if I have it and that I'm on my own. I have no resources to raise this baby right. What do I do?
>>
File: 198474176-998x666.jpg (80KB, 998x666px) Image search: [Google]
198474176-998x666.jpg
80KB, 998x666px
you already know the answer
>>
Get an aboriginal
>>
A B O R T
>>
>>17417868
Fucking autocorrect. I meant abortion
>>
>>17417858
abort it senpai

you will regret it more if you don't
>>
>>17417868
>an aboriginal
>>
>>17417858
A 24 year old without the means to support themselves is unable to support a person. Abortion or adoption are your only valid answers if you want to avoid raising a damaged child.
>>
>>17417858
If you're not willing to abort I guess the question becomes what are you willing to give up to have the child, also I don't know your mum but I doubt she's cold hearted enough to kick you and your baby to the curb
>>
>>17417858
Abort it. Don't ruin the kids life and not to mention your own. Not worth it.
>>
Abortion is the wise choice in this instance. That said, I've had one when I was young and scared, and I'll never be the same. You might handle it better than I did.

If you choose not to abort, don't put the father on the birth certificate unless you want him in your life forever. You have to decide whether the baby would be better off with him as a father, or with no father at all. It's a tough call. Apply for WIC, and see if you have friends/family that can take you in. Pay whatever rent you can to lower your risk of being kicked out and having to move from place to place.

I wish I were in a better place financially, I'd offer to adopt your baby if I could. I'm sorry you're in this situation. Good luck.
>>
File: stnharmonyneedles.jpg (9KB, 215x283px) Image search: [Google]
stnharmonyneedles.jpg
9KB, 215x283px
>>17417858
Abortion
>>
>>17417858
Adoption could be a good inbetween. The baby lives but with a family that can provide and you can move on in the safe knowledge your child is alright.
>>
>>17417893
>Thinly veiled pro life speech from a dude
>>
>>17417899
Nope. I'm a pro-choice woman. But abortion was rough on me emotionally, it is on a lot of women. Some feel relief, others feel guilt. I just feel loss.

As for the adoption bit, now that I have a baby, I want another one. But I never, ever want to go through pregnancy again, pregnancy was fuckawful for me.
>>
File: mFGY-vtl6-b2hGZJ_LT7nTg.jpg (4KB, 225x211px) Image search: [Google]
mFGY-vtl6-b2hGZJ_LT7nTg.jpg
4KB, 225x211px
>>
>>17417858
post fetus
>>
>>17417899
? Because she had an abortion? I know a girl who had an abortion, she was torn apart by it. She went into a drinking hole that almost destroyed her relationship.

I'm extremely pro choice, to the point where I think women should be able to make abortion laws without input from men. But even I admit that abortion can be a traumatic experience.
>>
Give it up for adoption?
>>
>>17417919
>abortion was rough on me emotionally, it is on a lot of women. Some feel relief, others feel guilt. I just feel loss.jpg uploaded.
Fixed that for ya fampai.
>>
Are there any pro life people n here?
>>
>>17417987
I'm pro-death. I prefer the classic post-natal abortion
>>
>>17417987
abortion is pro-life.
>>
>>17418005
Careful you don't cut yourself.
>>
>>17417987
I believe people should do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies
>>
>>17417858
Give the baby up for adoption. Or abort him/her
>>
>>17417858
So you want to raise a kid that will be exposed to an emotionally abusive guy, who you can't afford and can't provide a healthy life for?
Yeah you should totally keep the kid, I'm sure your self delusion of "I can be a good mother and provide a healthy upbringing for an unplanned kid".
Or do you just want a kid because you want someone who will unconditionally love you?

Either way, I'd say get rid, you can't provide a decent life for the child and it won't be born to a decent father.
Try using protection in the future.
>>
>>17417858
kill self
>>
>>17417858
I'll have it. What do you look like?
>>
>>17417868
>Get an aboriginal
Fucking lost my shit.
An abo probably would give you an abortion for a six pack of emu export though.
>>
>>17419113
Groomer spotted
>>
>>17417858
have the baby and give it up for adoption. there's no need to kill the baby.
>>
Tbh if this is even real we're forgetting OP is a woman who got pregnant by an abusive bf so she can't be a catch either.

If the kid really does get born it'll end up in jail because of the fucked up circumstamces OP will put it into, her mental state and intelligence and all.

Shit like this is why we have uneducated and criminal masses.

Abundance of food and no danger to die allows people like OP and ex bf to breed without any thought for the kids, they think ''they love the kid so it'll be fine'' but forget that they also love each other while abusing each other like there is no tomorrow.
Pour a glass of wine for our poor little friend who'll end up fucked up most likely because he was born to two huge idiots and messes and we'll pay the bill.

Not like OP cares though.
>>
>>17419322
I'm a black woman. I would love to adopt a black child.
>>
>>17419338
Haha ops position does sound like that of a black person doesn't it tbqh famalam.
>>
A cheating whore has a baby with a trashy abusive ex boyfriend? Liiiving in Ameeeerica, got to have a celebration ta ta ta da da !
>>
>>17419311
>>17419311

Canadian here. In Canada they would do it for a bottle of listerine.
>>
>>17417858
my mom had two miscarriages before having me. i'm lucky and happy to be here. consider having it and giving it up for adoption.
>>
As someone who is dealing with 5 years of fertility issues with my wife. I'd highly recommend adoption.

There are plenty of loving people who would be able to provide a great situation for your child and it would be life changing for them to have their own family.

Giving the child up for adoption should really get a lot more recommendation especially to people considering abortions. Fertility issues are much more common than one would realize.
>>
If your only concern is money, there are literally a bunch of programs that will help you out financially.
>>
>>17417868
underrated post
>>
Adoption is generally pretty traumatic for the mother too. Having to carry the child all that time, with all the hormones pumping through your system changing you physically and emotionally preparing you for motherhood. By the end you'll be so excited to have the baby and be a mom.
>>
>>17417858
fucking abort you stupid whore, otherwise your gonna ruin the child's life, your life,your ex boyfriends, and probably your mothers cause she has to work extra hard for you and your new child. btw you have no job? at 24? and pregnant with a abusive ex?
>kek at your life rn
dont even bother trying to say "ill be a good mother", dont be a selfish whore.

>>17417868
>>17417872
fucking underrated m9
>>
>>17419353
>cheating whore
Why are you making shit up?
>>
>>17419380
We need more money for dem programs!
>>
I opt for abortion only because your ex is so unstable. He will find out you are pregnant and he will want rights. he'll use the baby as a way to control you. If you choose to have this baby, he will have to sign off on adoption, and he will probably say no. The baby is half his, and you will have a permanent connection with him for the rest of your life and the baby's life.
You're also living at home. Your parents probably don't want to deal with helping a single mom raise her baby. You don't seem financially stable, which is another issue. Babies are insanely expensive, and welfare (which you will have to get) isn't going to cover everything.
I would also not opt for adoption because it's easy to say "just put that kid in a home" but seriously, that kid will probably live a brutal life being passed from foster to foster. You will have another person out there who hates you.

Good luck, op. But, I have a feeling you will keep the baby and invite the abusive ex back into your life.
>>
>>17419648
It's sad but I agree with this being your only good option
>>
>Don't ruin the kid's life
>Just end it
Top kek guys seriously

You should abort it though OP people die all the time. Up to you. Watch Gilmore Girls too.
>>
don't kill the baby
kill yourself instead
>>
Are you white? You may be able to put it up for a private adoption and make some serious money. You'll have a problem with the father though being unstable, so the price will be knocked down by at least $20k, but you'll have all of your medical expenses paid for, they'll go to a good home, and you won't have a ghost following you around for the rest of your life.
>>
how far in? Also why did you fuck without the intention of getting impregnated?
>>
>>17417858
Well first off congratulations!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.