[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else look forward to death? Like I don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: all-or-nothing (1).jpg (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
all-or-nothing (1).jpg
105KB, 1200x1200px
Does anyone else look forward to death? Like I don't think I want to be dying or in pain, but after that is over.. just nothing. No thought. No feeling. No fear. No happiness. No loneliness.

Just... nothing. I'm kind of looking forward to it.
>>
>>17417825
I'd do absolutely anything for eternal life.
>>
Yeah, exactly, nothing.

You cease to exist. You won't comprehend that there's nothing, because you are now nothing. Congrats, you'll escape your pain at the expense of not knowing you have.
>>
>>17417825
Same but not the same.
I want to die to know what nothing is, how it is to not be.
It's impossible to know because i'll be dead but i had this curiosity since i was a kid.
>>
File: 1469846133653.png (41KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469846133653.png
41KB, 255x200px
Incoming extensial crisis in 3..2..
>>
>>17417843

rightfully true, but its a comforting thought knowing that the pain will be gone, forever.
>>
>>17417846
I'd rather keep learning. I would love to be able to get closer to truth, but death seems a dead end.
>>
>>17417860
I have this admiration for death, though.

It's the only thing i imagine in a 'religious' way. I have this picture on my mind of Death.
When you die you appear in this infinite white place and she comes and embraces you, there is peace, then she caresses you, you feel love, then finally she kisses your cheek and you die and there is nothing.

I know this is a fantasy but i really want to know what nothing is; all the time i am, it's impossible to not be, i wonder what it is to not be.
>>
>>17417887
I have good enough fantasies when I go to sleep, I needn't die for that. While I yearn for Gandalf to come save me from the mundane everyday, I'd rather have that than not be at all.
>>
>>17417896
>>17417887
Oh, and that "nothing" you refer to is what you had before being born. Was that much?
>>
Lately yes, when I drive I just have this hope in my head I'll get hit by a red light runner and I'll die or get amnesia and not remember everything shitty that happened to me
>>
>>17417902
Maybe it was so cool i want it again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.