[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving out of my apartment soon. I have one in line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1307093937723.gif (5KB, 412x253px) Image search: [Google]
1307093937723.gif
5KB, 412x253px
I'm moving out of my apartment soon. I have one in line already to move into in 30 days, and I Just gave my landlord 35 days notice.

I double checked when my lease expired and I saw that in order to get my security deposit, I needed to give 60 days notice.

Finding a decent apartment that isn't super expensive is hard around here and I would rather not screw my new landlord over.

Do you think my current landlord would make an exception considering 30 days notice would put me at August 31, but my lease goes to September 5th, and I would be paying for those 5 days into that month?

Advice, please?
>>
>>17417745

we dont know your landlord. at all. ask him instead of asking us. cuz at the end of the day no matter what we say, he will say what he wants to say. the fact that you are asking is kind of silly.

the more corporate he is, the less likely you are to get it.
>>
>>17417756
I'm just a little confused as to how the 60 day notice requirement works. I don't know if the 60 days notice is required if you're breaking the lease and not relevant if your lease is ending.
>>
>>17417761

ask him and find out.
>>
>>17417779
I'm here for outside advice and opinions because I don't know how this works and perhaps other people have experienced the same thing.

Advice other than ask her. I already emailed her.
>>
>>17417808

what else is there to do? there is a lease, and unless we read it we cant really decode it for you. the litearl only advice is to talk to her about it and see what happens.
>>
>>17417761
If the lease is ending, ie move out date is 9/30 and you are moving out on 9/30, you have fulfilled your contractual obligation and should get your safety back. You agreed on this date on year ago, you do not need to give notice again.

If you are leaving your lease early, before the move out date on your lease, you are required to give the full 60 days notice.
>>
>>17417867
Thank you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.