[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier to change the type of person you're attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1080x1920px
Is it easier to change the type of person you're attracted to, or the type of person you attract?
>>
>>17417723

it depends on what you mean by each.

its pretty easy to say, 'lower your standards'. even the hottest dudes have fucked fatties. plenty of striaght men have let fags suck em off cuz it was easier than getitng a hot chick that weekend. my point being that sexuality isn't as demanding as we make it out to be.

you could easily settle for someone outside your major attraction zone. you could likely even find parts of them attractive enough to maintain an erection, especially if shes good with make up.

honestly though id rather fuck a dude than fuck a fat chick, gross.

but you can also just get fit if thats what you mean, and also work on yourself as a person. but its hard to say what is 'easier'. its kind of up to you.

whats easier for you, settling, or getting your shit together?
>>
If you're not in peak physical shape and extremely hygenic, the latter. Attractive qualities are pretty objective, you can't really force yourself to find objectively uglier people attractive.
>>
the type of person you attract.
>>
>>17417730
The type of guys who are into me are blue collar, ruddy, loud outdoorsy types that want me to move to assfuck-middle-of-nowhere with him to be his wife and have his 9 goddamn kids.

I'm into the opposite of that.
>>
>>17417750

hot.

not sure what you look like or what you do, but yeah. the chances of you getting a rich city man who wants to no kids and takes you to the opera is pretty low tho
>>
>>17417753
In case you aren't aware, most indoors guys don't make SHIT compared to guys doing practical work.

I don't mean money, I have money. I can pay for the opera. The rest would be nice, though.
>>
>>17417733
this
>>
>>17417773
How?
>>
>>17417781

well we'd have to see you, but the fact that you say they want to take you to bum fuck no where tells us you arent in some little podunk tiny ass town, yeah? so if these men exist and are around you, then what are you doing to NOT attract them.

are you being aggressive when you do see a potential male or do you have a sense of entitlement in that you think all men should approach you and then get pissy when only the desperate ones make a move?

post pictures of yourself and well see about a make ove.r

where do you hang out that most of these men are hitting on you?
>>
>>17417723
both happen at the same time depending on what you mean. Changing your habits, environment and location will usually change your dating pool and tastes.

Personally I liked "smart" brunettes with glasses, hipster like and pale skin before I got fit and successful.

I'm happily taken by a tan blonde athlete and much more attracted to those now.

>>17417766
The only people doing physical work here are poors and illegals. YMMV though.
>>
>>17417787
I don't just sit on my ass waiting to be approached. I make the first move to approach guys I like and get turned down. Guys who like me approach me and get turned down.

With guy #1, I had green hair and flea market goth clothes. I met him online and dated for some time. With guy #2 I had natural hair and jeans and hoodies. I met him at school and had an excuse to turn him down because I was on-again-off-again with #2.

>>17417795
How do you do that?

I like quiet, sensible emotional guys and keep attracting loud abrasive ones. How do you learn to like nonstop noise?
>>
>>17417969
Maybe you should stop dressing like trash
>>
>>17417969
You sound gross. Start wearing cute sundresses and put more effort into your looks
>>
>>17418009
I hate wearing anything feminine, though.

I only stopped feeling uncomfortable and constantly messing with my hair when I shaved it off completely.
>>
>>17418009
I think she can do what she wants, douche

If you told me how to dress to my face like it was an order I would laugh and slap you. No I'm not tough, but I figure you are someone I would feel comfortable slapping.
>>
>>17418063
You shaved off your hair!? As a dude, bein serious, if Im not in a totally horny mood, tge first things I find pretty about a girl are her face and hair. I thik this is most guys, thats why make up and hair is such a big deal for girls.

Do you feel uncomfortable or insecure?

Because, really, if its a problem in attracting guys, maybe you just hace to tey the feminine thing. As much as it might not be your style, maybe giving it a go wouldnt be so bad.

A cute dress, do your hair (if you have hair) and a bit of paint on yer face and I'd ask you out. Im not even a redneck ;)
>>
>>17417723
take note of the type of person you are initially attracted to and avoid that

try to initiate with people who are not the type of person you are initially attracted to

learn about psychology. then you'll actually know why you have a type, and if they have all been problematic people, you might stop being so turned on my it.
>>
>>17418099
>you shaved your head!?!
>that is always a no-no
are you from a foreign country or something?
>>
>>17418106
Unless youre a goddess shaving your head as a female not only makes you physically repulsive but also adds a shit ton of megative connotations.
>>
>>17418119
oh thanks, god. I was unaware of these objective truths. I'll change how I see the world accordingly.
>>
>>17418122
Well obviously the fact that you are attracting a certain type of guy is because you are basically loudly advertising yourself as a certain type of girl. Everyone who looks at you automatically puts you in a box. Sad but true. Also you seem like a bitch.
>>
>>17418122
Why are you so offended? If a female decides to shave her head, she's in place to be picky about guys. She will be the last choice.
>acne
>fat
>cancer
>bald
>>
>>17418132
>also you seem like a bitch
are you even aware which anon you're talking to?
god you are feeble minded. look at all the thinking you have allowed other people to do for you.
>>
>>17418099
Oh, I tried that for several years. Hated every minute of it and that's how I got the rednecks.

I really, really, really fucking hate having long hair. Long enough to put on a ponytail is too long.
>>
>>17418139
you're not even typing in half decent English anymore, and you used absolutely no facts to support your argument, so I'm gonna say your point is refuted
>>
>>17418142
Doesnt matter who this is, but you seem like a bitch. Nothing personal, you just seem like an easily offended bitch.
>>
>>17418132
That wasn't OP. I'm not slapping anyone.

I haven't had guys approach me at all since I cut my hair and gave up messing with skirts and heels. That's getting boring, but trying to wear a costume for attention just kinda feels like tying a ham around your neck to get a dog to play with you.
>>
>>17418154
I dont think you get it. The whole shaved head androgynous tomboy look IS THE COSTUME. If youre a stereotype, doesnt it make sense that another stereotype will be the most attracted to you? What we learned from this thread is that rednecks have a thing for dykey-looking girls. Dont like rednecks? Try a different look. And if you manage to not look like a stereotype, you will get equal attention from all types of guys.
>>
>>17418170
I don't think you've read what I've posted too carefully.

I feel deeply uncomfortable in women's clothes. I was wearing women's clothes when approached by rednecks. Long hair and skirts felt fake and artificial, they were a costume. Short hair and boys' clothes feel natural and pleasant on me, I don't feel like I'm faking a character or in a costume or disguise.
>>
>>17418151
It doesnt matter how many times you tell yourself no hair on a girl is sexy, but at least 90% of guys see it as a redflag and dismiss you as a potential partner. It doesnt mean they cant like you as a person/friend, but it is a huge turnoff sexually.
>>
>>17418183
If you don't mind me askind.. What's your height/weight and do you have any piercings or tattoos?
>>
>>17418183
Mb. If that's what you feel comfortable in, keep doing it. But just know that people will judge you before they know you, so you should try harder to have people know what type of person you really are, ie talking to someone who would otherwise avoid you.
>>
>>17418196
168 cm, around 54-57 kg. Both my ears are pierced twice but I don't wear any jewellery.

For the record I'm not BALD-bald anymore, it's just short.
>>
>>17418221
Alright, I think I know what's up. You probably look like a 12 year old boy.
>>
>>17418229
I like looking like this.
>>
>>17418250
Post a pic>>17418250
>>
>>17418262
I'm at work. I also look like shit in pictures.
>>
>>17418268
If you have time to post, you have time to add a picture. Just blur out your eyes if you're shy
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
>>17418262
The only pic I have of myself on my phone - I bleached my hair, documented it to friends.
>>
>>17418290
Exactly what kind of man is it that you want to attract? Don't take this the wrong way, because you're not ugly. You just look so much like a boy that you'll probably have it easier getting girls.
>>
>>17418315
I don't dress up for men, I wear what I feel good wearing.

I'd just like a smart, sensible guy who isn't a screaming manchild and doesn't possess an uncanny resemblance to a garden gnome.
>>
>>17418376
Did you just come here to argue, or....?

>>17418315
This, seriously. I legit thought you were a boy. I know you are trying to be independent but but I am not able to get over the haircut. Or your personality for that matter.
>>
>>17418401
She looks like a skinhead, which would explain why rednecks are attracted to her..
>>
>>17418401
I thought there was more to a person than appearance? Demeanor, behaviour, at least?

I didn't dress like this when the rednecks were around. The question is how to draw any other type.

I wear what I can see myself in. I'm done trying to look in the mirror and crying.

What kind of a skirt do you suppose I should be wearing to get a quiet guy who isn't into living in rural Kentucky or raising reindeer?
>>
>>17417750
I want to bang you and make you my wife of 9 children living in backwoods montana.
>>
I'm attracted to cold, distant, logical and independent girls with good hygiene, but I attract clingy, dependent, and emotional girls that are dirty as fuck.
>>
>>17419019
ew, maybe you should take a look at yourself?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.