[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with my girlfriend of a year because she loves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_sad.jpg (35KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
35KB, 550x550px
Breaking up with my girlfriend of a year because she loves me but I just don't feel the same. She's also leaving the country for at least a year.

Is it possible that I really did love her and was in denial, and that I may realize when she's gone and it might be too late? Or does it not work that way?
>>
>>17417387
faggot
>>
>>17417387

did the same 4 years ago. She was so hurt that she cut all contacts with me. I still miss her as a friend.
>>
>>17417389
Why?

>>17417400
Isn't it enough time that you could hit her up again?
>>
>>17417387
>Is it possible that I really did love her and was in denial, and that I may realize when she's gone and it might be too late? Or does it not work that way?
Of course you'll regret what you've lost. Does that mean you were wrong in ending it? No. Sometimes doing the right thing hurts, especially after you've done it.

Personally I would not stay together with someone I don't love for one year when she's going abroad, but hey, whatever floats your boat. To begin with I wouldn't stay together with someone I don't love so I guess the entire remnant of the point is moot.
>>
>>17417508
Wise words. Thanks for that, Anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.