[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Found job on Craigsist for driver position >Few E-mails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (132KB, 1685x222px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
132KB, 1685x222px
>Found job on Craigsist for driver position
>Few E-mails later he tells me all of this
>Tells me to put money in my account then transfer some of it to somewhere else

How shady does this sound to any of you?
>>
Seems legit, might be an immigrant with only a decent understanding of the English language.
>>
Dude, this is the like #1 internet scam.

They write a bad check
You cash it and send good money
Bank comes after you for bad check

Now's the time where you fuck with him.

I remember when I was feeling out a car ad job for Redbull, and then the dude dropped this scam on me.

Then proceeded to be like "I'LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR STEALING MY MONEY" when I told him I cashed the check and am spending it.

But, I know better I ripped the check up and threw it away and trolled him until he quit.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 532x132px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30KB, 532x132px
>>17417380
It sounds like pic related though.
>>
>>17417371

It's 100% a scam. This guy knows >>17417381
>>
>>17417371
It's funny how americans are decades behind west with the whole banking business.
>>
>>17417383
I know.
>>
The first guy is fucking with you. If you're trying to get a job, and the job seems GOOD, like not making minimum fucking wage, and they ask you to do stuff with checks and transfers and shit, it is a scam as described in the second reply to this thread. Drop it now. Or mess with the guy like he said.
>>
>>17417384
>>17417381
Does this mean I did good for catching on to it?

Should i just stop replying all together?
>>
>>17417391
Do whatever you want, as long as you don't cash the check you receive.
>>
>>17417396
Thanks guys.

So how can I fuck with him?
>>
>>17417401
Take the car and run away to Tijuana with it
>>
>>17417403
If I could I would.
>>
>>17417406
You could, you just wouldn't

Unless you are in fact not in USA in which case you could use an alternative destination.
>>
Is there any chance of it not being a scam?

Just wondering.
>>
>>17417416
Highly unlikely, the only way to know for sure is to not send any money until the check clears/bounces.
>>
>>17417496
So really I could continue with this and go with it if the check clears?

Should I talk to a banker first for advice?
>>
>>17417607

It's DEFINITELY a scam. Don't waste your time
>>
100% a scam

Try to cash the check and it might be a trap by FBI's

Keep replying to him though, if he's dealing with you it's less 1 innocent old lady or whomever he trys to scam
>>
>>17417612
Yeah you're right. Thanks.
>>
>>17417617
>it might be a trap by FBI's
Why would it be?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.