[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling ashamed of existing? No matter what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (491KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491KB, 1080x1920px
How do I stop feeling ashamed of existing?

No matter what I do, I fuck it up. No matter how hard I try yo avoid fucking up, I'll fuck it up in some way I somehow managed to disregard. Everything I try to contribute to will only be contaminated by my contact and has to be taken apart and done properly by someone who doesn't fuck everything up.

I promised mom I wouldn't kill myself but I'm only here wasting space, time and resources better used on someone else, virtually anyone.

How do I stop feeling like my presence on this planet is nothing but some kind of a stupid accident that should never have happened, and all the fuck-up just keeps accumulating?
>>
>>17417346
I realize this probably is the hardest part, but the first step to realize you haven't been fucking up is to stop thinking that you've fucked up. Typically it's a self-feeding pattern in which you do well but still try to find a small fault with what you've done. Just try to get better and ignore the faults.
>>
You try really hard not to fuck up and eventually you might get lucky and it works out then it will all snowball from there. Maybe. Not everyone gets lucky, I guess. I'm in a similar boat. You might as well get out out there and roll the Bones anon.
>>
practice metta for yourself and others
>>
>>17417349
If I don't consistently fuck up, then why am I like this? What does my work supervisor hate me for? Why do I not have a boyfriend?
>>
>>17417481
Fuck up better, making the right thing doesnt exist.
>>
>>17417481
What if your problem is trying to find the reason why your supervisor hates you? Perhaps he doesn't, or perhaps he does and it's for some incomprehensible reason that doesn't even make sense.

The question "why" is typically worthless in comparison to "what should I do" because it's post hoc trying to explain something, only so that you can feel better or worse about yourself. Stop trying to explain what has happened and focus on the future, focus on what you can do from now instead.

This is part of what I mean when I try to say that you shouldn't focus on the mistakes you've made.
>>
>>17417481
Youre taking life a lil too seriously, anon.

Listen, I fuck stuff up all the time at work, in school, especially throughout my abysmal excuse for a social life. But I take these mistakes with a grain of salt, considering two things: for one everyone makes lots of mistakes when they're young. And just as well, no one really cares about your errors outside of your various circles. If you think your a lousy fuck-up, know that every single person is a loser in their own way, and those that deny it, or attempt to vilify others for it, are egomaniacal tryhards (read: born losers)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to take life for granted and cause carefree havoc left right and centre. Just be mindful of the big picture without fretting over spilt milk. Even more importantly... believe in yourself!
>>
>>17417491
Yes it does. If I grab box B12 when the custoner wanted A37, that is objectively wrong.

>>17417492
Then what SHOULD I do?

I promised mom I won't kill myself.
>>
>>17417537
I'm 22. I should be more than a liability and a heap of garbage by now.
>>
>>17417554
I'm getting the sense that you haven't had fun in a long while, am I wrong?

Also where are you getting this extraordinary pessimism from? The fact that youre aware of your faults is itself a virtue -- most of our generation are too vain to possess self-awareness. It sounds to me like your peers and superiors are pencil pushers and hardasses.

22's pretty young. It's good to have goals and ambitions, but not when a so-called failure to achieve them comes at the price of your self-esteem. These failures are just setbacks.

Check out this relevant quote:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

Just like the other anons have said, keep plugging away. Your life's NOT over.
>>
>>17417608
My attempts to have fun tend to be the most spectacular failures I do.

I don't have goals or ambitions. I just wish I could stop being a defect.
>>
>>17417669
Who says youre a defect?
Youre saying that you mess up every little thing, right? Well you've been keeping up with replying to this thread. You type clearly and coherently. So no, it's not that youre a defect -- it's your thoughts that are corroding you.
>>
>>17417346

Because you're spending all of your time trying not to fuck up when you should be spending your time trying to figure out what you're supposed to do. Fucking up is part of the learning process. It happens. Once you own it, accept it, and push past it, it's a lot easier to not fuck up. Why?

Because you're not expending all your extra energy and time into calming your nerves and thinking about things that aren't very important. When you learn how to do something, you get better at it. The brain learns to compartmentalize processes into automatic functions so we can spend our time doing something else more important.

Stop worrying about shit so much. That's seriously step number 1.
>>
>>17417714
The problem is I am genuinely, objectively an inferior human being.
>>
>>17417768
According to whose authority?
>>
>>17417768
>objectively inferior
>tfw you see that's impossible
>>
>>17417768

You can't view yourself objectively, sir/ma'am.
>>
just blame it on other people xDDD
seriously
its not always your fault
>>
>>17417789
I'm the one observing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.