[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't want to ask on /mu because that board seems very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Didn't want to ask on /mu because that board seems very acid: I used to take piano lessons some years ago, sadly I had to stop because of time and money, but now I'd like to restart from level 0, by myself since I still don't have money
Where should I start reading practicing?
>>
>>17417245
Haven't you already taken piano lessons? Having played the piano myself 10 years ago I actually picked up some sheets recently at a relatives place and played some. Most of it was just remembering all the notes and then practicing playing with both hands. Do you still remember how to read notes? In that case just try to find some sheets which fit your level or you really like.
>>
The internet's full of resources to learn. Stop being so fucking lazy and go do some research. Get your music on, OP.
>>
>>17417249
I remember how to read notes but I had never got fast reading them: usually it was faster to me to learn the song by memory and then play it, I would really love being able to just take a sheet and play it
>>
>>17417251
I did it, but most of what you find are just shit ads and programs, so I figured asking here would have been better
>>
>>17417245
I would give /moo/ a shot. Those fuckers have some knowledgeable people popping from time to time; rarely but worth a shot.
>>
>>17417253
You don't have to be fast, for now just pick up some songs you like and play. You can worry about the harder details later.
>>
>>17417245
Hi, i have the same problem (forgot 99.9%)
Also dont have piano
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.