[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20, my girlfriend's 20. Been dating for 2 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: polar-coordinates-template.png (192KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
polar-coordinates-template.png
192KB, 500x491px
I'm 20, my girlfriend's 20. Been dating for 2 years. Girlfriend and I barely have sex. The past year we've only been having sex once/twice every 2-4 weeks.

She also lets me grope her/touch her a lot less.

She had some shit happen to her when she was a child and she started having more memories of it halfway through our relationship. I don't understand how she feels as I've never been in her shoes but I'm careful and supportive when it comes to that stuff.

I'm VERY high libido and I could do it at the very least twice a day.

So as you can imagine, being high libido in a sexless relationship makes you insecure and unhappy as fuck. Especially since I can't even touch her sometimes because she will freak out. (because of what happened to her)

Last night my girlfriend and I had sex after a weekend trip. We actually did it twice. It was awesome.

I still felt sad after. I felt like she only has sex with me so I don't leave her or something. I know she enjoys it and she even orgasms during it (i can feel it) but I just can't help but feel that way.

Whenever we have sex I get happy and I always ask her if she liked how it felt. I guess its a thing I developed to help me cope with the sexlessness of our relationship. Like if she tells me that it felt good, It makes me feel like why we don't have sex isn't because I'm not good at dicking her down or something. It's like a morale booster for me whenever she assures me that she felt good.

So since last night, I've asked her that like 2-3 times. Just because I was so happy about having sex.

Like an hour ago when she was going to work she called me and I brought it up again. Something like "last night was awesome you had fun?" She responds with "stop talking about it" and I was really embarrassed for myself so I got kind of quiet. She thought I was upset so she started crying and we fought. She then immediately texted me that she's sorry and that she doesn't like talking about what happened to her.
>>
OP - Continued

>>17416957

So how do i deal with this? I feel so much pressure on me. I fucking hate myself like half the time because of the lack of sexual intimacy. If we don't have sex I feel like shit, if we do have sex I still feel like shit because it feels like she's doing it to make me happy.

It's just a never ending cycle.
>>
>>17416957

Last paragraph, last sentence

>she doesn't like talking about what happened to her.

Should say >She doesn't like talking about sex because of what happened to her.
>>
File: yopepe.jpg (68KB, 228x270px) Image search: [Google]
yopepe.jpg
68KB, 228x270px
Why can't you just be honest with her? you pussy ass vagina boy bitch queer faggot. you're insecurity is obnoxious. im surprised she only cried and didn't puke. kys
>>
>>17416962
Have you ever thought that you two should go into a couples therapy? Or if she'd talk to a psychologist one on one? Sounds like she has a lot of deep rooted issues and it just happens that sex triggers those old feelings she had when she was going through the bullshit.

P.s. Stop asking her if the sex was good. Girls hate tht shit. It'll either: force her to get uncomfortable, lie to you, and ultimately make u feel like shit.
>>
>>17416993

I've told her that we can go to therapy together or that she can go to therapy by herself if she wants to but she doesn't want to.

Yeah I really can see it getting annoying. I wasn't like this before. We'd have sex like 2-3 times a day and it was awesome and I knew she was lovin it. Then after she got a birth control insertion those deep rooted issues started popping up and the constant rejection came. After the rejection I started getting really insecure, hence those stupid questions about how good the sex was.
>>
>>17416962

Sounds like she needs therapy
>>
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT
>>
>>17417015
Well that's an important little bit of information you left out. Those insertions are known to occasionally have the side effect of drastically reducing sex drive. If you and your girlfriend can't research this together and have a reasonable conversation about it, then that's a communication problem that's beyond the scope of your original question.
>>
>>17417327
/thread
>>
>>17417327
>>17417357
I second that emotion.
>>
>>17417348
Dee
>>
>>17417015
She knows she has a fundamental problem, that it affects you, and she doesn't want to change. That's how much she values your relationship, anon.
>>
>>17417015
>I've told her that we can go to therapy together or that she can go to therapy by herself if she wants to but she doesn't want to.
I think that's a problem. She doesn't enjoy sex while you do.
You have 3 choices : Either get used to it, see a motherfucking therapist or just break up. Yes it sucks, but there are no other way.
If you want to talk about this with her, don't talk after or before sex, do it when she's in the "confession mood". If she tries to run away from the discussion, reassure her (because she feels like shit for not pleasing you) and talk about it.
>>
>>17416957
Hi, it seems like a nice relation so
Is this a good or bad idea:
You arrange a tiny surprise(TINY=\=life changing =/= travel) and after that even if she suggests sex you only cuddle (dont do it right after sex)
If she asks if somethings wrong you tell her the problem or you say its because of love (put it in better words)
Qs?
Any companion living with you?( children pets gm¿)
Any recent events(family country friend)?her nationality ?(bombings and all that)
Jobs?
Good Luck!
>>
>>17416971
She needs to see someone about what's happened to her. Doesn't help to just bottle it up and have it there forever, and it's obviously not very much fun for you either.
>>
That shit about her childhood is bullshit, not saying it didn't happen, but she is just not attracted to you anymore and that is a handy excuse.

Men have the madonna whore complex and women have the alpha fucks beta bucks complex. Once a woman feels she has secured you her sexual desire for you will evaporate.
>>
>>17416957
I didnt read through all this bullshit. The first few bits is enough for me to tell you this:

If you love her, stop pressuring her. Have patience. If I love a woman I can go without sex for a long time and if you have urges and are tempted to cheat, then this isnt for you.

This aint no sandbox and you are not 15. You are young so you have choices. Commit to her and do not mention to her the fun things you guys do, she will do that in her own time OR get out of dodge while you still can.

Relationships are build on compromises, not sacrifices.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.