[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR; Cousin emotionally cheated on husband, now getting a divorce.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: strangerswithmemories.jpg (40KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
strangerswithmemories.jpg
40KB, 500x371px
TLDR; Cousin emotionally cheated on husband, now getting a divorce. How do I work past my loss of respect for her to save our relationship?

My cousin (Abby) is getting a divorce from her husband (Sam). They have two kids together (the boy is 6, the girl is 5). They've been married for right at 7 years.

This divorce is completely Abby's fault. They moved out of state when they married. Sam is a full-time manager at a company with great benefits, however he has to work weekends/holidays and that puts a strain on the relationship. Sam is a wonderful person and he is head-over-heels in love with Abby.

Abby had her two kids about a year apart and became a stay at home mom (previously she was in school for nursing). She was super depressed and run down from raising two kids. She picks fights with Sam constantly about nothing. Sam is a great dad. When he comes home from work, he plays with the kids. He lets Abby take a break from "being a mom".

Fast forward to last year. The kids are in school and Abby wants to start college to continue her nursing degree. She starts small, takes Paramedic classes and volunteers at the local station. She loves it! She's not home as much, but she's losing weight and feeling better about herself.

(Now the fun begins.)

She meets a guy (also a volunteer EMT) and starts getting emotionally involved with him. But, and these are her words, she hasn't cheated because they haven't kissed. This goes on for several months.

Within the last month, Abby and Sam have sold their house. They are separated, but not yet divorced. Abby now lives in an apartment. She is still seeing the "other guy".

I'm against divorce. I'm completely against cheating, be it emotional or physical.

Abby and I grew up together. We are 2 months apart in age. I know we'll never be super best buddies again, but there is still a strong desire to save mine and Abby's relationship. How can you do that when you have lost sooo much respect for someone?
>>
>women

God what a fucking skank.

Why would you want to be associated with this slut if she cant even respect her own marriage??
>>
Emotional cheating

lul
>>
>>17416769
she did this and there is nothing wrong with you separating yourself from her. I would do that. Had an aunt do something similar and no one in the family has anything to do with her now
>>
>>17416795
>>17416814

Cutting her out is probably the best solution. I don't need that kind of toxicity in my life.
>>
>>17416833
Sup girl. You seeing anyone?
>>
>>17416807
naw she was fucking him already and lied to OP. A woman doesn't ditch her husband, kids and extended family cause she's got a new close man friend. That deal was closed and it gave her the incentive to leave
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.