[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be borderline lesbian with promiscuous tendencies >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 1446444233582.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1446444233582.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>be borderline lesbian with promiscuous tendencies
>get sent to a therapist after fucking every single authority figure in my life
>first few appointments are normal, get a little flirty with her
>last week she wants me to start talking about my affairs
>see an opportunity
>ask if I should go into detail
>she says if I want to
>start slowly describing all the way I've seduced women and made them cum
>she starts moving around a lot in her chair, moving her legs etc
>visibly blushes at parts
>I'm soaked, I think she's soaked
>appointment ends

There is an opportunity here, right? I have another one today, should I go for it?
>>
>>17416598
sure, you're already getting better
>>
Stop. I can only get so erect
>>
>>17416598
Total bait.

Wouldn't happen. Therapists are trained not to let it happen.

/thread
>>
>>17416604
I know it probably goes against the "treatment" but at the same time I never really thought I needed treatment

>>17416609
Lol I suppose all the teachers I ate out were also supposed to know better
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
no
>>
>>17416624
female teachers don't count. Why do you think women get into teaching in the first place. There are several stories every week about a female teacher fucking students.
>>
File: 1455418103179.png (3KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1455418103179.png
3KB, 298x279px
>>17416598
poast moar details pls
>>
Was your dad present in your life at all?
>>
>>17416663
About the appointment or the stories or her?

>>17416676
Not that much no.
>>
>>17416682
lol
>>
>>17416699
I know what you're getting at but that's not actually the reason for anything. I started liking older women and women of power because of a friend's mom actually.
>>
>>17416609
I actually knew a woman who was a prison therapist that fucked the inmates. She was not a good person. It does happen.

Worst part is that she was married, and despite her being the adulterer risking her job by fucking criminals, she got full custody of the kid.
>>
>>17416736
Thanks, you gave me hope :)
>>
>>17416598
Does your name start with K?
>>
>>17416793
No, man.
>>
>>17416606
This 2bh
>>
>>17416609
This is cute. It does happen man. We're all mortals
>>
>>17416598
Kill yourself scum.

People like you don't deserve to exist.
>>
Yeah OP here. The more I remember it the more I'm sure she was definitely horny. Plus she fits all my fetishes: she's older, looks professional, is hot and has a ring. I'm definitely gonna try.
>>
>>17416862
Lol what are you salty about?
>>
>>17416901
Don't. I've been attracted to my therapists (same situation as you... older, professional) but there are plenty of that type of woman out there without screwing around with your therapy.
>>
>>17416862
I'm sorry you haven't been laid in a while, buddy.
>>
>>17416624

You think you don't need treatment? Let's take a look at your psychiatrist.

Here we have a trained professional doing her best (I assume) to help you overcome the issues in your life.

What do you do?

You try to seduce her, make her break with the very basest tenants of her profession, risk her career and quite possibly her self-esteem as a psychiatrist.

You need help. Stop undermining the authority figures in your life.
>>
GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEE FOOOOOOO IIIIIIT>

SHE FINNA DRANK THA PUZSSY MY NIHGGGA

SMASH THE DOCTORR
SHIT!
>>
>>17416901

If you're not baiting, you have to realize this is a dangerous level of narcissism. You get off on corrupting others, just to prove you can. You're literally a sexual predator. You might be proud of each conquest, but this behavior will make it impossible for you to lead a stable or productive life.
>>
>>17416923
>>17416930
I'd argue I was testing her. I wouldn't have thought about it if she didn't react the way she did.

As soon as I started describing opening up some legs and eating pussy she couldn't keep quiet in her seat.
>>
>>17416930
Speaking as a social worker, you're on the money with that one.
I've had peers in the field leave the profession because of stuff like this.
From what I've seen, it can be traumatic for the manipulated person in retrospect.
OP, have some humility about this.
>>
>>17416938
just because it makes her horny, doesent mean its the right decision for her to make. you should not be encouraging it because "meh, it gets me off", you're incredibly selfish. you could ruin her career and marriage. seriously, its not right.
>>
>>17416938

Who made you the examinator?
>>
>>17416946
>>17416952
I know it can have effects. One of my teachers ended her marriage because I made her discover she was a lesbian, however, I've never seen a woman not smile after they're done cumming, and she smiled many times after her marriage was over.
>>
>>17416938

>I'd argue I was testing her. I wouldn't have thought about it if she didn't react the way she did.

Listen to yourself. Imagine a man saying these things. Again, you're a sexual predator, and you really do need help.
>>
>>17416972
Experience. There are tons of signs. If you're not a woman and you never felt yourself dripping you wouldn't know.
>>
>>17416977

The thing you're not getting is that normal people have many OPPORTUNITIES to have sex, or do something else gratifying. And they don't do it, because the negative consequences would outweigh the temporary pleasure. You seem to be missing the part of your brain that weighs pros and cons. It's simply "I can do it, so I will do it." You're like a walking embodiment of Murphy's Law.

And I reiterate, this will not only ruin other people's lives (it already has, and you clearly don't care) but it'll ruin yours too. Nobody will ever trust you. People will learn to keep you out of their lives.
>>
>>17416975
Too bad this whole thread is bait
bigtitted lesbian making the shrink wet ?
everyone coming in their pants just thinking about this ?
Please...
4chan posters are mostly human beings
and as we all know human beings are extremely shallow and just want to ravage one another like theres no tomorrow
that is why this bait is toptier
>>
>>17416901

Oh sure, I'm sure that someone who coincidentally fulfils all your fantasies also coincidentally is crooked enough to fuck around with a patient. It's totally not that you're more severely rewriting what happened the more time that passes simply because you want it to be true.

Fuck it, go ahead and try. This is a symptom of your problems and your therapist will probably benefit from knowing.
>>
>>17416624
>I never really thought I needed treatment
Then why are you getting treatment?
>>
>>17416977

No I mean what in the fucking world made you think that you were there to judge her reactions rather than your own? That you're so far up your own ass that you can't even see the purpose of a therapy session isn't it swap saucy tales but to get an insight into your own behaviour so you might learn why you behave like you do.
>>
File: DennisVsTherapist.jpg (80KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
DennisVsTherapist.jpg
80KB, 1024x578px
>>17417001

OP is literally a female Dennis
>>
>>17416985
No no no, I am 100% sure it affected her. Not only did she keep readjusting her legs the more explicit I got, she also changed her breathing and looked a little uncomfortable with herself. And she didn't stop me from talking, I just feeded on it which I admit and kept being more and more pervy with it.

I think you're all missing a question here which is, does it really even matter now that I already made her wet?
>>
>>17417014

What does that even mean? Arousal is an uncontrollable physical response. Sex is a decision, and if she's married, it's a decision with serious consequences for her. And I'm pretty sure, professionally speaking, having sex with her patients is a no-no.

So yes, it definitely still matters. If none of this even occurs to you, you really do have serious problems.

You're acting like it's a superpower to make another person think about sex. It isn't. It's pretty easy. You really shouldn't be so proud of yourself, your behavior is just gross and depressing and indicative of mental illness.
>>
File: you_win_prize_downs.jpg (35KB, 515x341px) Image search: [Google]
you_win_prize_downs.jpg
35KB, 515x341px
>>17417014

Why the fuck do you think it matters at all that you made her wet?

Do you think you have to have sex with every person who's sexually aroused near you?

I'll tell you a secret, humans are easy as fuck to get aroused. Our survival as a species depend on it.

If this were a competition you barely qualify for the participation award.
>>
>>17417014
>No no no, I am 100% sure it affected her.
And my mad uncle Charlie is 100% sure that ISIS is a worldwide practical joke against him, that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>17417009
Sweet fucking Christmas, she is. This just made my day
>>
>>17417022
>>17417025
>>17417031
Sorry for the delay I was at the gym. Look I have to go there pretty soon. You guys are bumming me out.
>>
File: Mac_(3).jpg (79KB, 541x639px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(3).jpg
79KB, 541x639px
>>17417266

Make sure you have a full pump
>>
>>17417266

>You guys are bumming me out.

Just treat it like a normal therapy session. Don't try to fuck her. Maybe talk to her honestly about what's been going on in your head, and you'll get better advice than you've been getting here.

But they're right. Acting like a predatory sex addict towards everyone who tries to help you is not a great way to proceed
>>
>>17416793
i know someone who looks exactly like that, who is also a fauxmosexual, whose name also starts with a K lmao

>>17416598
who the fuck cares, be as degenerate as you want you dumb fake dyke
>>
>>17417295
If I do that I know I'll just tell her I've been masturbating to her and thinking of eating her out and try to seduce her anyway.

Also to everyone who seems too thick to figure it out for themselves, OP is not a pic of me.
>>
>>17417334
well who the fuck cares then? we're all sitting here picturing some sultry lipstick lesbian and you're probably 400 fucking lbs.

go fucking beg for attention at a busy intersection you slutty fucking cow
>>
christ, i got a hard on for nothing
>>
>>17417334

So why are you even going to therapy if you have no plan to deal honestly with your problems? Aren't there less expensive ways to pick up women? Jesus Christ you're a mess
>>
>>17417340
The girl in the OP is chubby lol. I work out six times a week.

Anyway I'm going there now, thanks for all the conflicting views that basically amounted to nothing
>>
>>17417359

>conflicting views that basically amounted to nothing

You've gotten a few masturbators in this thread, but every single person that gave you advice gave a clear message that you shouldn't try to fuck your therapist, and you should probably take a good hard look at your predatory behavior.
>>
>>17417359
I'm assuming you're in high school? Or college? There's a conflict of interest in having sexual relationships with authority. Women have been exploiting that conflict of interest to advance their own interests forever. Seducing authority figures is a good way for a woman to get ahead in life. Just be careful not to bite the hand that feeds. There's your advice. It's not nice, but you probably already know it's true. Go pursue that career in whatever.
>>
>>17416633
>Why do you think women get into teaching in the first place
To have sex with inexperienced teenagers who can land you in jail?
>>
>>17417266
>You guys are bumming me out.

Did you come here for advice or to get support for a decision you've already made you dirty slut?
>>
>>17417014
Maybe she really just was uncomfortable? I get uncomfortable hearing about my male friends' sexual exploits, doesn't mean I want to fuck them.
>>
>>17416598
this b8 is of superb quality
inb4 300 replies
>>
>>17417411
Do you squirm around in your chair when you're uncomfortable?
>>
>>17416682
The stories
>>
>>17417484
I do lol
>>
>>17417484
Sometimes.
>>
>>17417484
Yeah. More so if I notice the freind wants to fuck me. You gay people who want to fuck straight folk are obvious as hell.

Also, not to be the screen door on your submarine, but she knew what you were doing, in that she knew you wanted to fuck her. She is going to let you, heck even encourage you, to play your game with her, then she is gonna drop psychology on you so hard your gonna think its magic. Sorry for the spoiler, but half the females psys deal with are "let's fuck everything in a position if power". They know your game.
>>
It's incredibly inappropriate to do that with a psychiatrist, too many problems could come out of this
Grow up and stop it, get a male psychiatrist if you must
>>
>>17417513
There are tons. Like I said my first experience was with a friend's mom, I was 15. I would sleep over there ever since I was like 11 and she'd always walk around in these nightgowns that were a fucking tease, that's what picked my interest. I'd go home and keep thinking about her. Took years for anything to happen but I ate her out in the living room couch and was never the same again. Ever since then I've seduced teachers, friends, tried some friends' moms, failed some, got some married women in general, etc. It's my fetish. I told all this to her in greater detail.

Also just got back, am pretty happy.
>>
>>17417698
Also for people who asked this I am currently in college, 21 now.
>>
>>17416598
Look up BPD
>>
File: Dat Ass Lip Bite.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass Lip Bite.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17416598

Is getting some pussy from the person who's trying to help you really worth it?

If so, go for it.

She'll lose her license to practice and be black listed if anyone ever finds out but they, it's pussy right?

And you'll lost any/if any progress you've made and go back to square 0 but hey, it's pussy right?

I'm a male with Borderline Personality Disorder who's fucked over 70 women and cheated of every girlfriend I've ever had but not even I would cross this threshold.

If you do, you'll never get better.

But hey, it's pussy right?

This is where the whole 'Not letting your emotions dictate your actions.' concept is supposed to kick in.

Good luck, senpai.
>>
Why is /adv/ so slow?
>>
>>17417698
What happened, OP?

Also idk what's got these anons' panties in a twist. I've noticed 4chan gets really triggered by the idea that a woman might like lots of sex, and they're of course terrified of being C U C K E D
So I guess OP's story, real or not, has played on some primal fears.

For some reason everyone in this thread seems to think seduction = rape, or some shit. Like the therapist has no agency. Being seduced never forced nobody to do nothin'. She's a big girl, she can make her own decisions. If her marriage or career gets ruined, it's because SHE made a decision to sleep with a client.

The thing is, no matter how available OP makes herself, it's not like she's holding down Mrs. Therapist and giving her a forcible Tongue-Lashing of Lesbian Conversion. Mrs. Therapist has to make a decision to give in. Seduction isn't a magical, irresistible love potion. It's a game, and the therapist has to make moves of her own for play to advance. Or she can not play, flip the table and refuse to see OP any more.
>>
>>17416946
>Speaking as a social worker, you're on the money with that one.
>I've had peers in the field leave the profession because of stuff like this.
>From what I've seen, it can be traumatic for the manipulated person in retrospect.

Speaking as a psychologist, its not that hard to not fuck your patients. I work with a lot of Borderline patients. Virtually my entire practice is adolescents and young adults. Probably 60% are female. Its summer. I don't go a week without some child, all drunk on hormones and obsessed with the reactions this new body elicits, flirting.

Eight years on and I've never been tempted because THEY'RE PATIENTS. The imbalance in power inherent to that relationship makes that kind of behavior something very close to rape. If someone crosses that line they haven't been seduced, they've committed a sex offense and ought to lose their license and do time.

Get off your fucking cross.
>>
>>17416598
Gross attention seeking bitch.
>>
>>17417698
>>17417915
All that said, OP, you clearly came here looking for someone to justify what you're doing, even if it was with their dick in their hand. You haven't gotten any mixed messages until now. Universally, everyone who advised told you that you were bad and should feel bad, and a minority just said they were horny. This being 4chan, anons will get off to any post that ends with "i'm a grill btw ;)"

Fucking your therapist will most likely screw up your therapy. She probably will not want to see you any more if you guys do end up hooking up.

Being sexually attracted to her without actually giving in to your desires, however, could potentially benefit your therapy. Having the backup of your body telling you that you COULD fuck this person tends to make you care a lot more about what they're saying. At least it helped in my case.

That said, looking for all the signals to fuel your fantasies can be distracting. And it may backfire with your particular disorder and personal history. You're used to getting what you want, not just enjoying the game and being content with the POTENTIAL of something happening. Right now, you're just hot on the idea of being able to cross another line, and you've got yourself all psyched up in battle mode to do it. Relaxing some, just opening up opportunities to your therapist, and not being so aggressive, could be good for you. Learning to enjoy flirting with the line and letting her walk over it, if anyone's gonna cross lines.

But hey, this is 4chan, and I'm beatin' my willy to the stories of the girl who might fuck her married therapist as much as everyone else. Let's hear what happened next.
>>
>>17416598
It's funny because I found who you are and will expose this shindig. Don't think the therapist would appreciate if you cost her the job ;) don't be proud of who you are because you are vile. You should be locked up in a hospital.
>>
>>17417915
>>17417956
Nothing much happened, it was just a good appointment. Nice talk.

>>17417977
For the hundredth time, I'm not the person in the picture.
>>
>>17417982
Nice, I'm glad it went well for you. You feel like she might be able to help you any?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.