[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for those of you who have traveled a lot in East Asia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1436503268811.jpg (10KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
1436503268811.jpg
10KB, 320x374px
Question for those of you who have traveled a lot in East Asia. I have money and am ridiculously interested in visiting countries like South Korea, Japan, and China but I have a bit of a dilemma.

I'm full-blooded Native American, and since most of us are fucking dead I'm mistaken for being some sort of Southeast Asian all of the time. I distinctly remember some Vietnamese ladies attempting to speak to me in Vietnam when I was little.

I know that there's a stigma of being dark, that those who are dark are lowly, uncouth, unclean and poor. I've also heard of some discrimination towards Southeast Asian workers outside of theit home countries.

So my question is; will I be treated like shit in Asia? I have double-eyelids so I'm hoping this might help distinguish me as an international foreigner, but I honestly have no idea.

Advice and or stories?
>>
haha faggot ur the type that looks asian

i look mexican

GOML
>>
>>17416546
But, how is that an improvement? You look Mexican. I have people moderately interested in what I am if they don't think I'm Asian. And if you look Mexican you're probably a manlet too.
>>
>>17416558
pure injun, 6'2
from saskatchetoon, eh
regina area

its an improvement because i dont look like an asian
>>
File: SbAnK5H.jpg (77KB, 500x1103px) Image search: [Google]
SbAnK5H.jpg
77KB, 500x1103px
>>17416541
> those who are dark are lowly, uncouth, unclean and poor.

Thats true ,most brownies are fucking savages , slave material . And asians know this shit good. dominant colours ,and dominant dark shit is all bullshit.

Native Americans are the only people who I consider normal among dark people, you guys have a great culture , languages, and not nations of waster. All that of course before the englishmen came. fuckin bongers.

If you clothe normally ,and your behavior is good then I think you'll have no problem in these countries, except china. because chinese are fucking savages to any foreigners.

Don't forget to learn the language ,or if not the whole language then at least the symbols and phrases youll need South Korea, Japan, and of course china all uses Chinese writing that is Kanji\Hanzi ,except in korea because they have a variant of that writing.

In Korea almost everyone is white as fuck
In china people are savages
Japan is quite the best for you out of these , not everyone is full white out there ,and they're reserved in terms of culture and social interaction, and its a plus that you have asiatic features makes you received less of a foreigner\"gaijin".

So I say visit Japan. Most optimal choice for you
>>
>>17416564
Okay, I believe you.
>>
>>17416576
what tribe you from? wheres your rez? or did you go white man and live in the city? u ever go to a powwow? where are u from anyway

but for relevant topic info: they will know you're not asian and if youre full blooded like you claim, they will want to breed with you.
>>
>>17416575
Japs are the most racist gooks out of them. Korea would be the best choice.
>>
why the fuck dont you ask /trv/? also, wear a demin jacket with your tribes symbol on the back.
>>
>>17416575
Got it. My Korean is leagues better than my Japanese, but I can certainly learn. And thanks for the compliment on my culture. If it pleases you to know; I'm of from the most powerful of the great plains tribes- the Comanches.

On another note, is Taiwan a viable place to visit? I repeatedly hear of how it's the most socially progressive country in all of Asia, yet they sort of hate migrant workers? I find myself extremely curious of Taiwan after learning of how during Mao's cultural revolution, anyone worth anything actually fled to Taiwan. I've been told it's the real China without the slovenly mainlanders.
>>
>>17416577
Comanche Nation, grew up in the Lawton-Elgin area in Oklahoma where our tribal headquarters are located. On the subjects of powwows, yes, I've been to plenty of the regional powwows and make time each year to attend our tribal fair. I've actually made plans to start gourd dancing sometime next year (after I get my regalia because fuck its so expensive).

I live in Lawton, Oklahoma but on a street populated entirely of Comanche/Kiowa homeowners. I'm related in someway to every one of those damn bastards and I barely know any of them (plains tribes have really big fucking families for various reasons).

And lmao, I don't want manlet children.
>>
>>17416579
I had no idea where to post it, I think there are multiple threads for different Asian countries.
>>
cree, from cowessess FN.
I work for the powwow committee on my reserve and volunteer for the other 3 nearby reserves.

come to cowessess powwow on the 16th,17th, and 18th. its about 15 minutes off the number 1 highway. ill be working security there.

also if you watch the powwow, watch womens' fancy. its a very beautiful dance when its on beat. now theyre even throwing in a jig. i call it the metis swing.
>>
>>17416583
Checked wiki, Comanches seems to have a badass history. Will check on it more when I'll have time.

Can't really tell , a democratic china. a lot better ,but I guess the chinese edge is present even there.
So I don't know, You can give it a try .
I guess youll be fine as a tourist there.
Sorry but I don't know much about Taiwan

Then I guess you can choose betwen Korea or Taiwan , heard that some Japanese are racist,but they're too beta to sound that anyways.
But if you know some korean then I suggest you to go to Korea....Or Taiwan. its up to you
>>
Believe it or not, but America is probably the worst example of race acceptance in the world. I can't say with any certainty that Asia is better, but theres almost no chance it is worse (I know quite a few people who visit Asian countries regularly, so I would have heard some second hand stories at least.)
>>
>>17416681
You could not be any more wrong, you retard,

Holy shit. Literally everywhere else that isn't a first world nation with established human rights, is worse than America in terms of race. Asian countries are notoriously racist. Chinese can't fucking stand Japanese. Japanese can't stand anyone but other Japanese. Koreans can't stand Chinese. Viets are always at the throats of Indians.

And that's just scratching the surface. Africa is just as bad, because the lines between "race" and "religion" are completely blurred.

Kill yourself if you think for a second that America is anywhere near as bad as the majority of the rest of the world.
>>
>>17416541
Just wear a bunch of America flag clothing.
>>
>>17416541

I have only ever visited Japan, and have traveled all over the country.

The Japanese hate everyone, including themselves. I'm as WASP as you can get and was stared at constantly. I felt like I did when I lived in the Middle East. You get used to it.

The rest I don't know. I do know that if you're going to allow the thought of what others may or may not say/do sway your life, you have much larger problems.
>>
>>17416681
America has deep-running racial tensions, but is also a very racially mixed country that produces those tensions.

Whereas Japan only maintains social harmony because they're all the same culture and ethnicity, and China only keeps it by pretending they're all the same culture and ethnicity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.