[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy confessed his undying love to my gf What do ? ... ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1462577928092.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1462577928092.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>Guy confessed his undying love to my gf
What do ?
Seriously though ? I've been thinking of telling him to chillax and fuck off ,she's taken .(he knows that she has a bf )
But I'm not sure whether to send that to him through my Facebook or my gfs Facebook
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469013680739.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469013680739.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>through my Facebook
>or my gfs Facebook

Enjoy being cucked you little faggot
>>
>>17416447
I know it pisses you off but that chat is on your gf. Did she shut him down? Furthermore, this didn't happen in a vacuum and the guy just blurted it out to an unsuspecting woman. She knew and she didn't shut him down along the way.
>>
>>17416447
>facebook
C U C K

U

C

K
>>
>>17416447
The guy didn't do anything wrong. He thought he had a shot and took it. Obviously he didn't think her relationship with you meant much.

Are you really in a relationship?
>>
>>17416447
How does your gf think about the situation
>>
>>17416458

You'd be amazed at how oblivious girls can actually be

Most girls dont realise the feelings developing in guys they inadvertently create. Now its not always their fault, but there are girls that think shit like "Its just harmless flirting" or "I just kissed him when we went clubbing, and wtf now hes trying to sleep with me?!"
>>
>>17416470
Wrong. That is the oldest excuse. Women have guys hovering from the time they sprout tits. Some pretend they don't know but they do. Some know but think they can manage it right up till it gets out of hand. Some get off on the attention and play with the guys.
>>
Okay let me explain more .
She's final year high school (18 y/o ) and I've been away for a month now during summer break
I'm a year older .
Now ,she did not answer him at all ,instead she showed me the discussion
The guy just sent her a message out of the blue
I would've talked to him personally face to face but I'm not in my home country so I can't do that
So now ,I've been wondering ,an action should be taken as a first measure
What do ?
>>
>>17416475
When we started going out together (start of our relationship ) she stopped talking to him ( along some other people )
He just spurred the message out of the blue
>>
>>17416483
>I've been away for a month now during summer break
when the cat is away the mice do play.

If it truly is out of the blue and she doesn't know the guy then why the upset?

your gf should be the one to shoot this guy down if she knows him
>>
>>17416483
Send him a message. Show her that you give a shit.
>>
>>17416455
>>17416461
Yeah right ,anyways I don't have any other means
>>
>>17416489
how long ago was this? She was probably pretty tight with this guy
>>
>>17416492
I thought it would be better to send him a message as me (her boyfriend ) telling him to fuck off through her Facebook
>>
>>17416499
Why doesn't she do it since you insist? Does she even know this is your plan?
>>
>>17416499
No need, unless you have other reasons to use your gf's facebook.

Message him
Show her your message.
Ask her if she said anything.

The hard part is trusting her.
>>
>>17416498
That was 5 months ago
I was last year highschool and she's a year younger
She used to have normal chatter with him as any other friend .
It's not the first guy I had to tell to fuck off ,it's just different now since I'm outside the country and this one sent her a message through Facebook
>>
>>17416503
She's logged off now since I wasn't there when she sent me the screenshots of his messages
>>17416508

Yep ,it's decided then
Ty mate ,I think I'll wait a little bit more till I get all the details though from her once she logs in
You're right ,the hard part is trusting her
>>
File: 1459992011231.jpg (235KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
1459992011231.jpg
235KB, 566x635px
>>17416520
>>
>>17416491
Yea im not really upset or anything
I just thought if I don't do anything I'd the big faggot here
>>
File: 1468281938144.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468281938144.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>17416522
>the crippling depression is taking over my soul slowly
>>
>>17416523
I get your point however it is a horrible place to be in. Trying to beat the guys away because you know she isn't.
>>
>>17416535
Yeah bro ,anyways ,I'll just do it myself then
>>
>>17416447
Just tell him to fuck off regardless of if your gf is. This kinda happened to me early in my current relationship (it being public that me and my gf were in a relationship spurred this guy to act) where he confessed his feelings then said he doesn't approve and doesn't want us to date. She told him to fuck off and I told him to back down, he complied both times with minimal resistance.
>>
>>17416475
Wrong. Women assume men only want sex, not relationships
>>
>>17416447
I dont get this mentality at all
why would you tell him anything at all?
a) you couldnt have prevented it and neither could probably he.
b) is your gf still with you? if yes, why worry
c) by threatening him, youll only lose face and seem jealous and aggressive
d) the only reasonable and right reaction is to fuck your gf rough the night of this "incident". In other words: youll come off as insecure, just make it seem hes but a pest to you, not worthy of your attention
>>
>>17416786
it's problematic because OP is out of the country and now all these guys resurface mysteriously

my guess is she lonely while OP is away and reconnecting with these guys for a little boost
>>
File: braveheartbruce.jpg (232KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
braveheartbruce.jpg
232KB, 1920x816px
>>17416510
> since I'm outside the country
Unless you were drafted into the Army, you aren't in a relationship. Stop stalking this girl and let her be happy with a guy who can do more sexually for her than jack off over Skype.

> I was last year highschool
In short, you abandoned your hs gf to go to college. She was probably your first, and now you can't let go.

Stop spying on her Facebook and go find someone close to you to love.
>>
>>17416447
>>17416797
oh,oops, didnt see the added intel on that, welp, that changes things a bit for sure,
tho the fact she showed him the convo signals she aint a hoe, so no probs, hm?
>>
>>17416475

Women have guys hovering them and get lots of attention but rarely consider whats going on inside a guys brain
>>
>>17416943
that is what you guys believe but you are wrong. I have seen every approach known to man and can almost tell you what the guy will say before he says it. Sometimes I play dumb sometimes I lose patience. I've seen those that believe they are so cool and I'm so stupid I'll believe anything and seen the passive/aggressive frightened boy that believes he can worship me enough my panties will fall off. Men don't believe we have a brain. Idiots
>>
>>17417072
Op here
Most don't
I ended up telling him to fuck off and avoid getting this into a huge problem through her Facebook
However ,my gf did turn him down before and even ended up avoiding him completely and her friends to told him to fuck off (shouldve done it herself though ) but that was before we were together
Anyways ,some people don't understand sadly
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.